Is normal my is that bloated for 16% bodyfat?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
What causes this?

Attachments

• 20230926_203847.jpg
    20230926_203847.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230926_203838.jpg
    20230926_203838.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Bro just go down to a lower bodyfat. You keep making this same thread all the time and never take action.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrr and IanIachimoe2491
Bro just go down to a lower bodyfat. You keep making this same thread all the time and never take action.
But i shouldn't I have a slightly lean face with 16%?

i think klinefelters causes it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
gyno wide hips and small testicles its over
Cope its possible klinefelters with wide shoulders. And if i get gyno is because steroids
Cope more subhuman

Cope its possible klinefelters with wide shoulders. And if i get gyno is because steroids
Cope more subhuman
normies can cope too bloatcel

What causes this?
What is your water and electrolyte intake? You have to adjust that the climate you live in, level of activity and your personal variance. I can help you out if you want

What is your water and electrolyte intake? You have to adjust that the climate you live in, level of activity and your personal variance. I can help you out if you want
5liters of water and little sodium day

The strange i take furesemide but im bloated

Why over? Its not easy treatment with medication?
no you cant get it fixed with meds, you have to take surgery but its not that expensive

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
5liters of water and little sodium day
Water: 500-1,000ml per 10kg of body weight.
Sodium: 500mg per 1 liter water consumed per day.
Potassium: 500mg per 10kg of body weight + 10mg per 1g carbohydrates consumed per day.
Magnesium: 100mg per 10kg of body weight + 10-15mg per minute spend training (on average).
Calcium: 100mg per 10kg of body weight + 5mg per minute spend training (on average).

These are the recommendations from a very good bodybuilding coach. Your water intakes depends on how much you sweat. I do 1l per 10kg bw at in the summer and 0.7 in winter. Try implementing this and if it doesn't work out go to a doctor check your blood and do a urine analysis or whatever tests they do for kidney function I forgot. You can also test your sweat and see the exact amount of electrolytes you lose so you can replenish correctly. Stop taking diuretics to mask the problem like a fucking retard instead of fixing it.
And as for the gyno, you can reduce the size of it but once the tissue has grown you can only get rid of it with surgery or shrink it with meds. If you dont get the surgery you will be very prone to develop it again if any changes happen to estrogen, progesterone or prolactin. Keep that in mind once you start using steroids or gh.