Is not caring about sex or a real relationship normal or not

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Like I care more about the attention from looking good it’s like a drug to me attention more than relationships with girls.

for example I focus on ways to get attention in regards to my appearance as a hobby I don’t really worry about dating like if it happened it happened but I’m not going out of my way for it I would much prefer getting fame and attention

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and HurtfulVanity
Like I care more about the attention from looking good it’s like a drug to me attention more than relationships with girls.

for example I focus on ways to get attention in regards to my appearance as a hobby I don’t really worry about dating like if it happened it happened but I’m not going out of my way for it I would much prefer getting fame and attention
Asexual people (or people who aren't sexually attracted to anyone) have been know to still feel romantic attraction and can fall in love.

probably not

Asexual people (or people who aren't sexually attracted to anyone) have been know to still feel romantic attraction and can fall in love.
they also still claim to feel enjoyment from having sex
I don't believe in anything they say

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 756
I used to cope with this aswell but it’s not healthy not after I realized how great it makes you feel having someone looking forward to seeing you everyday not just as a friend or cause they have to.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

So if you're saying you care more about attention than being with a girl ,

Exactly how much attention you get normally ?