is not using shampoo legit?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I was told that not using shampoo and only washing your hair with water can be a lot better for hair quality?

I noticed when I wash it with water, color of my hair is darker and it's very oily (i look bad).

What do you think about this?

• +1
Reactions: UNINVITED, KDA Player and Deleted member 6695
same with my hair, i just use shampoo, ion care, u think any good looking guy doesnt use it?

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, deer, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
Your're hair is oily because you use shampoo, it generates more oil to compensate for the oil stripped from your hair by the shampoo. However, it will take time to get use to it. You don't need to completely stop using shampoo, but you should aim for 2 times a week, especially for your thick hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Heguldus, CristianT and 4 others
Use conditioner instead of shampoo, it will help clean your hair better and it will also look better

• +1
Reactions: Over
sulfate free shampoo, 3 times a week

• +1
Your're hair is oily because you use shampoo, it generates more oil to compensate for the oil stripped from your hair. However, it will take time to get use to it.

• +1
Reactions: Over and JackSparrow
If you wash with only water DAILY, it will get good fast

• Woah
  • +1
Tried it during the coronachan quarantine recently. My hair became so fucking shitty it was honestly unbearable. But I have seborrheic dermatitis so that's probably the main reason. If I don't use a specific SD shampoo (costs 15€ for 125ml btw) every single day my hair becomes total shit. Only attempt using no shampoo if you have perfect scalp and skin quality.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Over
Shampoo are bad for health because all toxic substances enter the bloodstream through washing your hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Heguldus, Htobrother and 4 others
Your're hair is oily because you use shampoo, it generates more oil to compensate for the oil stripped from your hair by the shampoo. However, it will take time to get use to it. You don't need to completely stop using shampoo, but you should aim for 2 times a week, especially for your thick hair.
I remember when I was 13-16 I had major dandruff because i used Head&Shoulders jewish shit shampoo that caused me more dandruff and dried my scalp. I then moved to natural shampoo with no SLS and it was a lot better.

Yea my hair is very dense and thick and I need to wash it every day because after I sleep it looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and JackSparrow
I remember when I was 13-16 I had major dandruff because i used Head&Shoulders jewish shit shampoo that caused me more dandruff and dried my scalp. I then moved to natural shampoo with no SLS and it was a lot better.

Yea my hair is very dense and thick and I need to wash it every day because after I sleep it looks retarded.
Try to bring it down to every 2 days, it wont get greasy after a while.

• +1

I can confirm that this is very true especially for cheapo supermarket shampoos (this includes mainstream ones such as Garnier or other ones that get ads on tv). I learned it the hard way that if I want to use shampoo I need to buy high quality farmacy ones.

• +1
I've not used shampoo in about 1 year. Apparently the first 1-2 weeks is horrible but luckily I did it when I had a buzzcut so oilyness wasn't a problem.

• +1
I dont have a good hair so I dont care jfl

• So Sad
just shampoo 2-3 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Over
I was told that not using shampoo and only washing your hair with water can be a lot better for hair quality?

I noticed when I wash it with water, color of my hair is darker and it's very oily (i look bad).

I found that if I shampoo the night before, the next morning my hair would be bouncy and soft but if I shampood in the morning before school the effect would be gone and my hair would turn dry and flat. Now I just make sure not to shampoo during the day and only at night so I get that nice soft texture before I go to school in the morning

• +1
I found that if I shampoo the night before, the next morning my hair would be bouncy and soft but if I shampood in the morning before school the effect would be gone and my hair would turn dry and flat. Now I just make sure not to shampoo during the day and only at night so I get that nice soft texture before I go to school in the morning
What I want to achieve is a better texture effect of strands of hair. My hair after shampoo seems to look like hay.

What I want to achieve is a better texture effect of strands of hair. My hair after shampoo seems to look like hay.

yeah I get that too right after I shampoo. But after a few hours it’ll turn bouncy and smooth. That’s why when I wake up in the morning my hair looks better than the night before. You should give it a try and shampoo before you go to sleep and see how it is in the morning. Don’t recommend cutting out shampoo completely because you’re hair will get too oily

• +1
Had drandruff when using shampoo, now I just use water and it resolved.

Have to wash them daily, they get a bit oily in 2 days without washing. Sometimes I will use Alep soap.

I think the best thing to do is to bath daily and avoid putting J chemicals on head and skin for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SpearOfOrion

Honestly It depends on your hair. I gotta wash it everyday or it becomes a greasy mess.
Some of the people saying "NO SHAMPOO" on the internet are just following a stupid trend, i mean lots of plebs buy 30euros dry SHAMPOO every week just to not wash their hair (Like really putting other chemicals is fine?)
Test it and see what works for you, there are plenty of gently everyday shampoo around.

• +1
i've always been using shampoo daily, i'll give shampooing every second day and only water every other day a shot

stopped using shampoo about 5 weeks ago, only using conditioner

I am flaking but lets see

I did it and used baking soda and apple cider vinegar as suggested... I regretted it. Hair became badly damaged with a shit ton of dandruff.

• +1
Its 14:08 I washed my hair at morning and it looks like shit ehh no color, greasy, weird looking

Its 14:08 I washed my hair at morning and it looks like shit ehh no color, greasy, weird looking
You're probably using the wrong products, everyone is different there's not 1 product to rule them all

• +1
You're probably using the wrong products, everyone is different there's not 1 product to rule them all
I use this

SmartSelect 20200627 141456 Firefox

Advice from a god himself

2020 05 05 142002

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Over