Is not wearing shorts in hot weather an incel trait?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
Tbh there’s just some things I can’t wear and shorts are one of those things.

I pretty much only have kinda heavy sweatpants and jeans (need to do some serious fashionmaxxing).
When I went out my friends asked me how I’m not dying from the heat in my sweatpants lol and although it didn’t really bother me I became kinda self-conscious about it.

1F71753F 3CEC 409E B92A E91051D8D804

I can’t get shorts as all shops are closed now. Will I just have to spend the summer inside due to my shortage of shorts?

Sir, this is the Looksmaxxing section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, Lev Peshkov, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
Get some thinner sweatpants and get some shorts online.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 3795

I pretty much only have kinda heavy sweatpants and jeans (need to do some serious fashionmaxxing).
When I went out my friends asked me how I’m not dying from the heat in my sweatpants lol and although it didn’t really bother me I became kinda self-conscious about it.

View attachment 432759

I can’t get shorts as all shops are closed now. Will I just have to spend the summer inside due to my shortage of shorts?
yes people will point and laugh at you. they will throw stones at you if you dont wear shorts in summer bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Lev Peshkov, Patient A and 5 others

Grey sweatpantsif you have a huge cock. ( Nike tech grey is pretty nice )

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3795
Every Mediterranean wears jeans in summer

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, turbocuckcel_7000000 and Deleted member 3795
just go naked

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3795

View attachment 432759

got ya

2-funnypictures.dk.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 1680, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Grey sweatpantsif you have a huge cock. ( Nike tech grey is pretty nice )
My cock is pretty average, around 6 inches, maybe a little less but when it’s not erect it’s literally like an inch lmao. But what else can you wear really other than sweatpants and jeans?

My cock is pretty average, around 6 inches, maybe a little less but when it’s not erect it’s literally like an inch lmao. But what else can you wear really other than sweatpants and jeans?
Dont wear jeans during summer its uncomfortable af. And tbh you can really only where sweatpants and jeans on casual occasions. If you want to fashion max , its best to get the right fit and material.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 3795
Dont wear jeans during summer its uncomfortable af. And tbh you can really only where sweatpants and jeans on casual occasions. If you want to fashion max , its best to get the right fit and material.
By fashionmaxx I meant just not dress like a retard. Don’t want to look try hard either. And yeah I only wear jeans at night now. Fuck can’t wait until it’s winter again.

By fashionmaxx I meant just not dress like a retard. Don’t want to look try hard either. And yeah I only wear jeans at night now. Fuck can’t wait until it’s winter again.
I get what you mean, wear slimmer clothes but not to the point where it molests your body. Dont wear baggy af clothes. I agree winters way better for clothes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
I get what you mean, wear slimmer clothes but not to the point where it molests your body. Dont wear baggy af clothes. I agree winters way better for clothes
Are baggy clothes a failo?

Are baggy clothes a failo?
Pretty much. Baggy clothes make you look like a twig if your skinny and look like a slob if your fat. If your average/ strong, baggy clothes hides that and just make you look skinnier than you actually are.

• +1
Get some linen pants

• +1
shirt and sweatpants are lowclass. Black dress pants all year around for that high class look 😍

shorts are kinda a low inhib trait, but tbh i don't stand out too bad if i don't wear them. it gets up to 40 degrees celsius in here and there's still plenty of guys stewing with their jeans and big watches, staring after nearly nude women.

• +1
i have 1 pair that i dont wear ngl

i want to cover up my physique as much as possible to avoid being made fun of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 3795
i have 1 pair that i dont wear ngl

i want to cover up my physique as much as possible to avoid being made fun of
What do you wear instead?

chinos and polo and hoodie whatever temp it is.
I remember passing out in a school field trip because I wore a hoodie when it was 100°f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 3795

View attachment 432759

Jesus what has the world come to NO!!!! Buy some god damn shorts.

Over if you’re not RLImaxxed