Is nuclei overload broscience?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
Title if nuclei overload is actually real it would be big for framemaxing

its called nucleus overload you fucking retard, how does one even manage to get the name wrong

Low iq clown :lul:
if you knew you woukd be mald by tomorrow, look i get it your genes are inferior, youre not even a homo sapiens but just try to understand that some animals are not as retarded as you are and just do what they tell you to do, ull never understand them but thats bc of u not bc of them

if you knew you woukd be mald by tomorrow, look i get it your genes are inferior, youre not even a homo sapiens but just try to understand that some animals are not as retarded as you are and just do what they tell you to do, ull never understand them but thats bc of u not bc of them
Dnrd

Mf doesn’t know nuclei is the plural form of nucleus just delete your account :lul:

Dnrd

Mf doesn’t know nuclei is the plural form of nucleus just delete your account :lul:
little did the negro know the method is called nucleus overload, his brain couldnt fathom it, btw i could give you all the forms for nucleus

Just spam lateral raises at least 4 times a week. It's legit It's called specialization.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm