Is nueroplasticity past puberty legit?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
I heard puberty is the time when the brain re wires itself through experience. You can even overcome severe childhood trauma through a good puberty. My question is can the same be done once puberty is over? Can you still re wire your brain is you had a crappy adolescence or is it too late?

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
only mogging is legit

Once puberty is over the PRUNING process is over. This is when your brain severs neural connections that are being unused and becomes more efficient at ones that are being used. It's harder to rewire the brain after puberty, but still possible

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6572
Ho
Once puberty is over the PRUNING process is over. This is when your brain severs neural connections that are being unused and becomes more efficient at ones that are being used. It's harder to rewire the brain after puberty, but still possible
w much harder are we talking man?

microdose lsd

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Ho

w much harder are we talking man?
It's obviously possible but you have to intend to change it and form habits. It won't be as fast as before, so it could take 1month of continued practice.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6572
yes.obviously its much better in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
I’ve done 4 tabs before and I am COMPLETELY different person. I don’t wanna tough lsd again tho. It helped me a lot but it should be kept away from

I’ve done 4 tabs before and I am COMPLETELY different person. I don’t wanna tough lsd again tho. It helped me a lot but it should be kept away from
now it's time for dmt

• JFL
lsd is probs the best starting psychedelic imo

• +1