Is Obito Based or a Cuck?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
For one, he wages war against the world over a foid who doesn't even like him and instead likes his rival who always got the better of him.
But as an adult he becomes a giga mogger, goes toe to toe with his mentor who was a hokage and brutally mogs everyone later in the series. Has insane terrachad tier voice and aura.
Chad or cuck? I'm leaning towards the former.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, twinkceluwu and datboijj
he's based
all ninjas did before Naruto changing the world was kill each other and spy on each other
then make weapon babies in a continuous circle

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, truthhurts and JohnDoe
For one, he wages war against the world over a foid who doesn't even like him and instead likes his rival who always got the better of him.
But as an adult he becomes a giga mogger, goes toe to toe with his mentor who was a hokage and brutally mogs everyone later in the series. Has insane terrachad tier voice and aura.
Chad or cuck? I'm leaning towards the former.
cuck with chad aura

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
he is based still imagining his oneitis as a 7 year old

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JohnDoe
he is based still imagining his oneitis as a 7 year old
Oh yh that part of him still imagining rin as a 7 year old and himself also the same age is based

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and truthhurts
Nigga started a fucking war and killed dozens of people over a girl only to turn good at the end through Naruto's gay ass speeches:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shippuden has some of the worst writting in anime hiistory lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, truthhurts and tombradylover
Nigga started a fucking war and killed dozens of people over a girl only to turn good at the end through Naruto's gay ass speeches:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shippuden has some of the worst writting in anime hiistory lmao.
pussywhipped to a beyond measurable level, but still i like Obito, top 3 characters for sure.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Dbz(not super, super sucks ass) mogs
brutal unwavering characters like dbz broly mog cucks like obito whi get talk no jutsu’d

• +1
Dbz(not super, super sucks ass) mogs
brutal unwavering characters like dbz broly mog cucks like obito whi get talk no jutsu’d

not gonna lie, i didn't watch super but kinda know what happened with the fights etc.

• +1
Sasuke Aizen is also good imo besides Obito
IMG 6112

Honorable mention: Amon
IMG 5435

:ogre:

I don't see Obito as a guy who started a war because of his crush, but because he wanted change, so I consider him based

A man without nothing to lose and nothing to look forward to is the most dangerous thing in the world.