Is Ocean Avenue the greatest song of all time?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
@TRUE_CEL @aBetterMii @folieadeux important looksmaxxing question

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448 and Michael Myers
shit song

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and Manletmachine
@TRUE_CEL @aBetterMii @folieadeux important looksmaxxing question

Dude I loved this song. Pop punk was my genre in high school. Yellowcard, blink-182, Inspection 12, Allister, Sum 41, et cetera. Ocean Avenue is about two friends, by the way. It sounds like a romantic love song but it’s not.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Dude I loved this song. Pop punk was my genre in high school. Yellowcard, blink-182, Inspection 12, Allister, Sum 41, et cetera. Ocean Avenue is about two friends, by the way. It sounds like a romantic love song but it’s not.
How do u know

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It’s an amazing song for sure. If you like Ocean Avenue, you will probably like these as well:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Manletmachine
It’s an amazing song for sure. If you like Ocean Avenue, you will probably like these as well:

Best of me is so good, rest of that album kinda mid though. Haven’t heard the other two

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26448

The Starting Line is a good one too. Also there’s a song with the lyric “I’m gonna tear your ass up like we just got married” and that’s super out of place for a 2000s pop punk band. 🤣

• Love it
The Starting Line is a good one too. Also there’s a song with the lyric “I’m gonna tear your ass up like we just got married” and that’s super out of place for a 2000s pop punk band. 🤣
Bedroom Talk is my favorite song of theirs, it’s so good. So many people hate that line, but I love it. Based On A True Story and Direction are still phenomenal albums.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bedroom Talk is my favorite song of theirs, it’s so good. So many people hate that line, but I love it. Based On A True Story and Direction are still phenomenal albums.
People hate that line? What the fuck. I thought it was funny. I never listened to those albums in full, sadly.

• +1