Is online dating what you can get for pussy

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Like if you get nothing online dating (matches don’t count I’m taking about communication) does that mean you should LDAR with hypergamy

No definitely not
Where I live online dating isnt even a concept

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
No definitely not
Where I live online dating isnt even a concept
So if you get average girls online chances are your GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted member 6382
So if you get average girls online chances are your GL
Yes although we might have a different opinion on what average an girl looks like
To answer your question, if you get a good number of matches on tinder, it should be easy to have an active sex life irl

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
If bars and clubs aren't closed (because of COVID19) in your country, then you can go there to meet women, if you look at least normie and you are tall, even without being muscular, you can go there on friday nights and saturday nights each week and pickup women and as long as you're not subhuman, you can have sex on the same night. As we know from the black pill, you don't need special PUA techniques, your looks will do all the work for you, girls who like you will laugh at your dumbest jokes and they will do everything to be with you as long as you are the hottest guy in the room who is interested in them.

Also, to succeed on Tinder you just need to:

1) Have a great lower third (if you're recessed, you probably need a double jaw surgery)
2) Be lean (10% body fat)
3) And be muscular, you don't have to be huge but you need an above average physique at least
4) Get a muscular neck by doing direct neck work with high volume (3 sets of 20 reps) for 3-5 times per week (neck curls, neck extensions and lateral work too), you can get a neck harness or do it with a plate on your forehead, but the neck harness is safer and more comfortable.

Then you just take good photos of your physique in good lighting while trying to not look aspie and you should get enough matches to get laid.

That is why I am gymmaxxing, to get laid on Tinder.
Unfortunately, all gyms in Quebec closed because of COVID19 starting today, but thankfully I had predicted this and ordered high quality home gym equipment 1 week ago, and it will be ready in 1 month at most which will allow me to gymmax and leanmax without getting interrupted by the dumb Quebec government and the fake virus.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Kenickie
If bars and clubs aren't closed (because of COVID19) in your country, then you can go there to meet women, if you look at least normie and you are tall, even without being muscular, you can go there on friday nights and saturday nights each week and pickup women and as long as you're not subhuman, you can have sex on the same night. As we know from the black pill, you don't need special PUA techniques, your looks will do all the work for you, girls who like you will laugh at your dumbest jokes and they will do everything to be with you as long as you are the hottest guy in the room who is interested in them.

Also, to succeed on Tinder you just need to:

1) Have a great lower third (if you're recessed, you probably need a double jaw surgery)
2) Be lean (10% body fat)
3) And be muscular, you don't have to be huge but you need an above average physique at least
4) Get a muscular neck by doing direct neck work with high volume (3 sets of 20 reps) for 3-5 times per week (neck curls, neck extensions and lateral work too), you can get a neck harness or do it with a plate on your forehead, but the neck harness is safer and more comfortable.

Then you just take good photos of your physique in good lighting while trying to not look aspie and you should get enough matches to get laid.

That is why I am gymmaxxing, to get laid on Tinder.
Unfortunately, all gyms in Quebec closed because of COVID19 starting today, but thankfully I had predicted this and ordered high quality home gym equipment 1 week ago, and it will be ready in 1 month at most which will allow me to gymmax and leanmax without getting interrupted by the dumb Quebec government and the fake virus.
If you are not tall, everything else is pointless.. life as a manlet is cruel, you will always feel frame mogged by some 6'3 dude even if you are gymmaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Kenickie
If you are not tall, everything else is pointless.. life as a manlet is cruel, you will always feel frame mogged by some 6'3 dude even if you are gymmaxed
Unless you are shorter than average, you are wrong, on Tinder I get mogged by guys who are uglier than me and shorter than me just because they are more muscular, that is because women don't read the bio and they judge you mostly based on your looks in your pictures, so even if you're tall, if you're not good looking enough for Tinder, they won't even match with you.

Meanwhile, in real life, those same girls who would have swiped left on me on Tinder actually check me out and are attracted to me because my height is a huge halo in real life but does absolutely nothing on tinder.

It's only if you are below 5 foot 9 that your height alone would prevent you from succeeding on Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Are you guys getting a hard lockdown or just places like pubs, gyms, clubs, etc.? We got a soft lockdown since we're in the second wave.

Where did you get your equipment? Everywhere I check, they're either out of stock or the retailer is charging double. (I've already checked Fitness Town and the common ones.) :confused:

Are you guys getting a hard lockdown or just places like pubs, gyms, clubs, etc.? We got a soft lockdown since we're in the second wave.

Where did you get your equipment? Everywhere I check, they're either out of stock or the retailer is charging double. (I've already checked Fitness Town and the common ones.) :confused:
You need to buy your stuff from Rogue Fitness (roguecanada if you live in Canada). It's the most expensive equipment but it's of much higher quality than anything else out there and their power racks, bars and benches are solid enough to withstand over 1000 lbs unlike cheap chinese stuff which breaks when you start using 3 45 lb plates on each side (or more). I got my RML 490c power rack, my competition flat bench, my Ohio power bar, and a dip attachment for the power rack all from Rogue Fitness, it cost me a lot of money but the equipment is so high quality that it will still work even 100 years later.

It was only for the plates that it was difficult since they were sold out so now I go to Fitness Depot every week to pickup 2 rubber coated 45 lb plates since they have a limit of 2 per person and the plates sell very quickly, thankfully I am free on the day that they receive their order so I can always arrive on time and get my 2 45 lb plates, now I have 4 45 lb plates after 2 weeks of doing it, and in 3 more weeks, I'll have 10 45 lb plates in total which should be enough to last me over 3 years since I need those 10 45 lb plates to do my 500 lb deadlift in 3 years and I also have 2 25s, 4 10s, 2 5s and 2 2.5 lb plates which will allow me to go up to around 585 lbs. The plates cost me 2.5$/lb which is expensive but the rubber coating prevents them from rusting over time and it protects the floor a lot more at the same time and makes less noise when dropped so it will be usable when I move into my own apartment.

Not all Canada is on a hard lockdown, just the red zones, and since I live near the Montreal area, I am in a red zone so everything is closed: gyms, bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, literally everything except for the essential stuff like supermarkets and pharmacies.

In 1 month, I will have my entire home gym set up in my garage and no matter how many lockdowns they put us through, they'll never be able to make me stop gymmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9919
over

I'm 5'7
I said it as an arbitrary number, if you were elevated shoes like my 3 inch leather logger boots, you can be 5 foot 10. You don't need a 6 foot tall height in your bio to succeed, just a great lower third and a muscular physique, other guys on this forum have shown this to me. You don't need to look like Gandy or O' Pry, you just need that lower third and that muscular ripped physique and you'll be getting hundreds of matches easily. It's only if you are so short that even with lifts you are shorter than most girls that it's really over. Otherwise, being short shouldn't be a problem, especially for tinder where girls don't see your height until you meet her in person.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I said it as an arbitrary number, if you were elevated shoes like my 3 inch leather logger boots, you can be 5 foot 10. You don't need a 6 foot tall height in your bio to succeed, just a great lower third and a muscular physique, other guys on this forum have shown this to me. You don't need to look like Gandy or O' Pry, you just need that lower third and that muscular ripped physique and you'll be getting hundreds of matches easily. It's only if you are so short that even with lifts you are shorter than most girls that it's really over. Otherwise, being short shouldn't be a problem, especially for tinder where girls don't see your height until you meet her in person.
what about running big dick game on tinder, that works @copingvolcel

lifefuel

im a gymaxxed mulatto

lifefuel

im a gymaxxed mulatto
Really? How much do you lift? (for the weighted chin up, overhead press, bench press, barbell row, squat and deadlift)

what about running big dick game on tinder, that works @copingvolcel
Yes, according to @fogdart a GIF as your first picture with a large erect penis in your boxers which shows a big enough bulge will get you a lot of matches easily just from that GIF alone, and at the same time, you'll probably only match with the girls who want to have sex with you and you'll avoid the attention whores who would just waste your time.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Really? How much do you lift? (for the weighted chin up, overhead press, bench press, barbell row, squat and deadlift)

bench 190x6
weighted 20lb pull ups x 5
overhead press 105x5
row 150x8
squats like 260ish
i dont deadlift, i do rackpulls and cheat shrugs so like 295-300

bench 190x6
weighted 20lb pull ups x 5
overhead press 105x5
row 150x8
squats like 260ish
i dont deadlift, i do rackpulls and cheat shrugs so like 295-300
Then you're not gymmaxxed, you're not even an intermediate lifter, you can still get some noob gains before you finish linear progression.

The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row
a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift.

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press
a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat
a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

Most healthy young men can reach the intermediate in 6 to 12 months on a good novice program if everything is done properly. And you can reach the advanced level in a total of 3 years. The stronger you are, the bigger your muscles will be as a natural lifter. And those numbers take into account differences in height and genetics, so you could even surpass some of these numbers. The intermediate level gives an above average physique where you look good with a shirt off and you look decent with a shirt on, most naturals aren't even at that level.

Then at the advanced level, you would have a very muscular and very impressive physique for a natural and you would look great with a shirt on, not just shirtless, and you would be bigger than most naturals and you would be stronger than most guys (yes even those who take steroids), you could even become the strongest guy in the gym.

My plan is to gymmax up to the advanced level in 3 years or less to completely fill my huge 6 foot 4 frame with around 35 to 40 lbs of muscle. Then I'll only need to cut down to 10% body fat, and I'll be completely looksmaxxed, no surgery is ever going to cause that big of a difference in looks.

There is no such thing as a framecel, some men are just weaker than others by default, but all healthy young men between the ages of around 18 to 35 have the potential to reach the advanced numbers in 3 years and if you compare 2 advanced guys of the same strength and size but different genetics, you won't see a noticeable difference. Some guys start off more muscular just because of genetics but their muscular potential isn't necessarily better than average.

Then you're not gymmaxxed, you're not even an intermediate lifter, you can still get some noob gains before you finish linear progression.

The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row
a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift.

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up
a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press
a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row
a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press
a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat
a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

Most healthy young men can reach the intermediate in 6 to 12 months on a good novice program if everything is done properly. And you can reach the advanced level in a total of 3 years. The stronger you are, the bigger your muscles will be as a natural lifter. And those numbers take into account differences in height and genetics, so you could even surpass some of these numbers. The intermediate level gives an above average physique where you look good with a shirt off and you look decent with a shirt on, most naturals aren't even at that level.

Then at the advanced level, you would have a very muscular and very impressive physique for a natural and you would look great with a shirt on, not just shirtless, and you would be bigger than most naturals and you would be stronger than most guys (yes even those who take steroids), you could even become the strongest guy in the gym.

My plan is to gymmax up to the advanced level in 3 years or less to completely fill my huge 6 foot 4 frame with around 35 to 40 lbs of muscle. Then I'll only need to cut down to 10% body fat, and I'll be completely looksmaxxed, no surgery is ever going to cause that big of a difference in looks.

There is no such thing as a framecel, some men are just weaker than others by default, but all healthy young men between the ages of around 18 to 35 have the potential to reach the advanced numbers in 3 years and if you compare 2 advanced guys of the same strength and size but different genetics, you won't see a noticeable difference. Some guys start off more muscular just because of genetics but their muscular potential isn't necessarily better than average.
nigga how u gone tell me

i look lean and built at my height and weight

nigga how u gone tell me

i look lean and built at my height and weight
Show me some pictures, if you don't want to show your face then fine but show your body at least.

You need to buy your stuff from Rogue Fitness (roguecanada if you live in Canada). It's the most expensive equipment but it's of much higher quality than anything else out there and their power racks, bars and benches are solid enough to withstand over 1000 lbs unlike cheap chinese stuff which breaks when you start using 3 45 lb plates on each side (or more). I got my RML 490c power rack, my competition flat bench, my Ohio power bar, and a dip attachment for the power rack all from Rogue Fitness, it cost me a lot of money but the equipment is so high quality that it will still work even 100 years later.

It was only for the plates that it was difficult since they were sold out so now I go to Fitness Depot every week to pickup 2 rubber coated 45 lb plates since they have a limit of 2 per person and the plates sell very quickly, thankfully I am free on the day that they receive their order so I can always arrive on time and get my 2 45 lb plates, now I have 4 45 lb plates after 2 weeks of doing it, and in 3 more weeks, I'll have 10 45 lb plates in total which should be enough to last me over 3 years since I need those 10 45 lb plates to do my 500 lb deadlift in 3 years and I also have 2 25s, 4 10s, 2 5s and 2 2.5 lb plates which will allow me to go up to around 585 lbs. The plates cost me 2.5$/lb which is expensive but the rubber coating prevents them from rusting over time and it protects the floor a lot more at the same time and makes less noise when dropped so it will be usable when I move into my own apartment.

Not all Canada is on a hard lockdown, just the red zones, and since I live near the Montreal area, I am in a red zone so everything is closed: gyms, bars, clubs, restaurants, coffee shops, literally everything except for the essential stuff like supermarkets and pharmacies.

In 1 month, I will have my entire home gym set up in my garage and no matter how many lockdowns they put us through, they'll never be able to make me stop gymmaxxing.

Yea, I'm in lower mainland BC. Clubs are closed, others on curfew. Restaurants are still open, gyms too but I can't risk catching Covid and pass it on to family. Granny's 91. Top of the line brand name... I'll have to save a bit more. Those cages are 2-3x the price of what I originally budgeted for. Thx for the tip.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407