Is oppenheimer as great as people say??

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Or is it overhyped because its a Nolan movie.

A lot of dialogue and discussion and politics and morality. I loved the film but it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea especially since it’s not an action movie. It’s a biopic film on Oppenheimer and it does an amazing job of covering his story before during and after the bomb. Nothing more nothing less

Attachments

• IMG_0532.png
    IMG_0532.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, zura, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
Even if it's overhyped I'd rather catch that than Barbie.

The fact that some woke misandric film about a doll is boxofficemogging a biopic by Nolan on a nigga that made the weapon that ended the Japs tells you how low iq society is in general.

It's most likely worth a watch. Will probably be in the running for 5 or 6 academy awards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Deleted member 27511, zura and 8 others
A lot of dialogue and discussion and politics and morality. I loved the film but it won’t be everyone’s cut of tea especially since it’s not an action movie
Did you feel the time passing?? The movie is kinda long

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

The fact that some woke misandric film about a doll is boxofficemogging a biopic by Nolan on a nigga that made the weapon that ended the Japs tells you how low iq society is in general.

It's most likely worth a watch. Will probably be in the running for 5 or 6 academy awards.
I will only like the movie if its good not because I want to see it win at the box office against barbie
Its all marketing to make you watch these movies n you fell for it!

Did you feel the time passing?? The movie is kinda long
It was def long but I was interested as fuck in the aftermath and court procession stuff so I didn’t mind. It’s truly a movie that requires ur full attention for the 3 hours which is pretty demanding. I’m honestly surprised it’s gotten great reviews considering most people don’t have attention span for stuff like this

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mewton, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
umm

suck cock?

It’s quite good. Nolan is good director. Manages to balance the history and politics in a way that is objective and not overly political while focusing on the plot. It’s a way better movie and a far less cucked movie than Barbie.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Dr. Bludy
It’s quite good. Nolan is good director. Manages to balance the history and politics in a way that is objective and not overly political while focusing on the plot. It’s a way better movie and a far less cucked movie than Barbie.
Yes ofc it will be better than the movie about some bimbo doll I rather watch a movie about a bum that pisses n shits himself all day then that

brabie is better

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
oh u mean the movie. well as for the man 100% yes. read his wiki. he was born into one of the richest jewish banking dynasties in the world. he 'oversaw' the bomb project as the 'supervisor' despite lacking the expertise and not deserving the spot whatsoever after the non-jew in charge was ousted for no reason. aka he was just the emplaced jewish overseer, he didn't do anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 2832, Skywalker and 1 other person
Its a long film
Most probably not for dnrd cels here who can not read a paragraph for 5 minutes straight

Mf gave me a history lesson national geographic type shitinnit
oh u mean the movie. well as for the man 100% yes. read his wiki. he was born into one of the richest jewish banking dynasties in the world. he 'oversaw' the bomb project as the 'supervisor' despite lacking the expertise and not deserving the spot whatsoever after the non-jew in charge was ousted for no reason. aka he was just the emplaced jewish overseer, he didn't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
Is the best film i saw in this year by far. 9/10

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23558

I watched both today

Or is it overhyped because its a Nolan movie.
What I will say if you still haven't watched it is that the first two hours are really engaging, but the last hour kind of drags on and is a little boring. I'm not the only one who has displayed this criticism. Just be prepared for a lot of dialogue.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy