Is O'Pry a mog?

BLEG PERSON

BLEG PERSON

Gigachad by 2022
19416-dc3efd9509e16e5267fe55ce46673274.jpg

Why does /ourboy/ Sean have this "orbital space"/ bags underneath his eyes? I thought it was an unattractive trait? How does he have vertically compact attractive eyes? I am confused

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 31
That's his browbone dude

I'm speaking about the space between the lower eyelid and his cheekbone. I thought it had to be close to the eye in order to prevent sclera showing under the eyes. @Nibba
Is this the power of the brow bone.

Last edited:
I'm speaking about the space between the lower eyelid and his cheekbone. I thought it had to be close to the eye in order to prevent sclera showing under the eyes. @Nibba
it is close, his are just wide set

his cheekbones are still highset though. everyone has eyebags, in that kind of lighting it becomes more prominent. look at other pics of him with different lighting, they're barely visible

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Its over for him

his cheekbones are still highset though. everyone has eyebags, in that kind of lighting it becomes more prominent. look at other pics of him with different lighting, they're barely visible
I thought it had to with him having forward cheekbones. I could only find two photos of him with eyebags
Its over for him
Nah he's made it