Is or is not heightmaxxing cope?

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

Why or why not? What's the verdict? Why wouldn't it augment height with open plates?

i feel like i grew 1cm since i started d3k2, probably just cope tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, DutchPrettyBoy, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
i didnt say that its cope if u have open plates
but bruh you are 18

but bruh you are 18
even with open plates it probably is cope, unless youre deficient. Think about it this way, I always use this example but:

Lionel Messi was predicted to be 5'4. He had BARCELONA FC behind his side trying to make him taller with the best doctors and HGH money could buy, and he only grew to be 5'6.5-7. Over his whole puberty.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
but bruh you are 18
I'm actually 16 but my bone age is halfway 17-18 but been few months since I took the x ray

even with open plates it probably is cope, unless youre deficient. Think about it this way, I always use this example but:

Lionel Messi was predicted to be 5'4. He had BARCELONA FC behind his side trying to make him taller with the best doctors and HGH money could buy, and he only grew to be 5'6.5-7. Over his whole puberty.
yeah
i think hgh is the best option right now
maybe in the future

I'm actually 16 but my bone age is halfway 17-18 but been few months since I took the x ray
you should probably grow another inch and not a cm more with that bone age, at best..

you can still try btw, it would feel much better to try and to fail than to wonder what if you injected your whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
you should probably grow another inch and not a cm more with that bone age, at best..

you can still try btw, it would feel much better to try and to fail than to wonder what if you injected your whole life.
5'7" would be lifefuel, with LL I'll be 178cm - above average in India

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Idk if this has been addressed but make sure when your measuring your height you dont have posterior or anterior pelvic tilt as it causes 1-2cm reduction in height. Speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: Justttt