Is ordering finasteride online from another country generally legal (without receipt)

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Obviously this depends on a country, and I am not balding at all given that I am 19, but I'd want to start at around ~22 in order to keep it as much as possible.

But since I have a full head of hair, I doubt any doc would accept to give a receipt to me. Is ordering it online generally legal?

No. I know that EU customs are extremely cagey about any shipments and it's likely to be seized if you if you get a shipment from anywhere other than other EU countries. US, NZ, AU & CA seem to be unaffected, though. It's real easy to get in Asia the doctors are blackpilled about hair loss and DUT is approved by regulatory bodies.
The easiest and legal way would be to get your grandpa, take pics of his receding hair line & send it to a telehealth service. They usually charge like 20 bucks for prescription and you get it from a pharma with guaranteed quality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Obviously this depends on a country, and I am not balding at all given that I am 19, but I'd want to start at around ~22 in order to keep it as much as possible.

But since I have a full head of hair, I doubt any doc would accept to give a receipt to me. Is ordering it online generally legal?
You have a full head of hair. You don’t need it now. Order it when youre 22.

At most it will get seized I don’t think it’s a scheduled drug. Worst case you lose money and time

• +1
No. I know that EU customs are extremely cagey about any shipments and it's likely to be seized if you if you get a shipment from anywhere other than other EU countries. US, NZ, AU & CA seem to be unaffected, though. It's real easy to get in Asia the doctors are blackpilled about hair loss and DUT is approved by regulatory bodies.
The easiest and legal way would be to get your grandpa, take pics of his receding hair line & send it to a telehealth service. They usually charge like 20 bucks for prescription and you get it from a pharma with guaranteed quality.
You have a full head of hair. You don’t need it now. Order it when youre 22.

At most it will get seized I don’t think it’s a scheduled drug. Worst case you lose money and time
But once again, in the worst case scenario, can I like get arrested or something of that nature lol? I am from EE, and the country is not in the EU

But once again, in the worst case scenario, can I like get arrested or something of that nature lol? I am from EE, and the country is not in the EU
Unlikely. They'll just seize it unless it's cocaine or something.

• +1