Are there Indians out there unironically named pajeet

@Jason Voorhees @BrahminBoss @SecularIslamist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, nigkook, Kazey and 11 others
Maybe, not worse than Balasubramaniam or Gopinathan :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Subhra26
more funny sounding indian names: rohit, rakshit, rajesh, roshan, hardik, pratyush, aruush

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Alt Number 3, Kazey and 4 others
more funny sounding indian names: rohit, rakshit, rajesh, roshan, hardik, pratyush, aruush
Rajesh, rohit and roshan are fine imo

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Costcosuperstore

Sounds like an Indian name. The names that are Raj, Singh, Harpreet usually Indian.

Names like Imran, Zafar, Zahid or your typical paki names although many choose a "Muslim name" (no such thing). Some Bengalis have these names too but not as common.

Bengali names that aren't "Muslim names" usually weird like Onik, Joy, Rubel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, nigkook and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Is this Dhaka rating scale. They are mostlyLTN, couple MTNs presuming they're tall. But dpubtful. 90% of them are all guaranteed to be sub-5'10 despite being cricketers :feelskek:
I love your honesty tbh. Mirin not overeating them because they're the same ethnicity as you :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
Probably jfl

I got super lucky not to hve a typical curry name :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and reek
It's a combination of names, the "jeet" comes from ranjeet or a similar name, the pa comes from a first name, there used to be a bunch of first names on one side and last names on the other side and you would mix n match, saw it often on 4chan years ago. Saying that though, recently there was unironically a guy called "visajeet" who was in the news, that was something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26 and OldRooster
what's wrong with rohit and roshan?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
pretty sure they not.
the jeet ending is common I think, but even then not that common.

tbh idk where pajeet came from, maybe like cos punjabis say paaji instead of bhai, and theres loads of punjabis in UK and canada?

• +1
Reactions: reek and yeeyeeslayer
rakshit and rajesh :forcedsmile: rajesh sounds like avg dalit name but wtf is rakshit :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Unironically no, i personally never heard of anyone called pajeet. Its literally just white people making fun of curry names by coming up with made up names that sound like real curry names.

• +1
Its literally just white people making fun of curry names by coming up with made up names that sound like real curry names.
yeah that's what i thought too jfl just wanted to confirm

would be really funny if there actually were some out there with that name, idt i'd be able to hold back my laughter if i met an indian irl and he introduced himself like 'hi my names pajeet' in a serious way 😭

• JFL
I’ve met a dude named “prajeet”

• JFL
Pajeet is not a real name, but there are many Indian names that end with -jeet/-jit. Poojitha is a real name though jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Richard Cheese

How about this?:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks discuss New Zealand TV anchor Paul Henry's comments about Sheila Dikshit, an Indian politician who is the Chief Minister of Delhi, India. Henry "epic fails" when he mispronounces Ms. Dikshit's name and makes a racist comment. The broadcaster resigned from his job.