• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
no they ruin sperm production

Maybe pasta, not instant noodles.

no, pasta is better

Pasta is better than noodles

Pasta is better than instant noodles.

Whole grain pasta is an ok source of carbs

Pasta is shaped wheat flour. Nothing more.

Instant noodles are processed with starches, salt and wheat.
If you also use the flavor package that comes with them, you get even more salt. Probably more in 1 serving than your body is supposed to eat in an entire day.

Pasta is objectively better. Wholegrain pasta to be precise.
Wheat does cause some inflammation and redness regardless of what form it's in, but it's not a big deal for non-celiacs.
If you want crystal clear skin with minimal blemishes you may want to avoid wheat even if you're not a celiac.

Pasta is shaped wheat flour. Nothing more.

Instant noodles are processed with starches, salt and wheat.
If you also use the flavor package that comes with them, you get even more salt. Probably more in 1 serving than your body is supposed to eat in an entire day.

Pasta is objectively better. Wholegrain pasta to be precise.
Wheat does cause some inflammation and redness regardless of what form it's in, but it's not a big deal for non-celiacs.
If you want crystal clear skin with minimal blemishes you may want to avoid wheat even if you're not a celiac.
Can hair relaxers cause your natural hair texture to change due to the endocrine disrupters in it?

Can hair relaxers cause your natural hair texture to change due to the endocrine disrupters in it?
Hair texture yes, but shape no. Hair texture can become softer if more estrogen is induced by endocrine disruptors.

Hair shape is purely genetic, no kind of product (except some kind of heat iron) can make curly hair straight or straight hair curly.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Hair texture yes, but shape no. Hair texture can become softer if more estrogen is induced by endocrine disruptors.

Hair shape is purely genetic, no kind of product (except some kind of heat iron) can make curly hair straight or straight hair curly.
Gandy

is this gandy heaven ?

I see. Reason I asked is because I used a store-bought relaxer on my hair and it even touched my scalp, that shit burned too.

And now my hair changed. It looks different than what it was pre-relaxer. 3 years later and it’s still not the same as it once was.

Hair texture can become softer if more estrogen is induced by endocrine disruptors.
Idk about softer but my hair just became a shell of its former self, like brittle and damaged

B451A6FF 422C 43EE 9119 1683E486BF71