Is pectus excavatum a death sentence?

ImASlayer

ImASlayer

16 y/o poonslayer

I wish people would stop touching my hole :feelsrope: It's funny when the guys at school that get no bitches try to make a joke out of me and I bully them for being ugly. FUCK MY FRAME WOULD BE SO GOOD IF I DIDN'T HAVE THIS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Arkantos, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
Is it unfixable?

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • So Sad
Reactions: ImASlayer
View attachment 381943
I wish people would stop touching my hole :feelsrope: It's funny when the guys at school that get no bitches try to make a joke out of me and I bully them for being ugly. FUCK MY FRAME WOULD BE SO GOOD IF I DIDN'T HAVE THIS
Nah my cousin has it,just wear shirts theory or get a huge chest to overshadow it

• +1
Is it unfixable?
There's surgery where they stick a metal bar across your chest but I think you can't be active for 4 years if you get it. Insurance wouldn't pay for it either since it isn't severe enough to impact my health. You can make it less noticeable with gymcelling though

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand
pectus dicktavantum

Op did you know about this

Images 21
Images 20

• +1
Looks brutal tbh

• +1
  • +1
I have it as well, it's brutal

There's surgery where they stick a metal bar across your chest but I think you can't be active for 4 years if you get it. Insurance wouldn't pay for it either since it isn't severe enough to impact my health.
That's exactly my case too
It's bad enough that people make fun of me for it but not bad enough to warrant surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
I have it as well, it's brutal

That's exactly my case too
It's bad enough that people make fun of me for it but not bad enough to warrant surgery
It gets to you when people ask how it happened often when you take off your shirt or when people say "ew"

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos
There's a vacuum bell with a pump that can help in mild cases...
images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, ImASlayer, Arkantos and 1 other person