thread title
i dont think it's gay tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao and PYT
It’s gay bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and SWG88
why? it's not like im attracted to the penis, besides a rubber cock is an inanimate object
Is it the being “dominated” part?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and SWG88
why? it's not like im attracted to the penis, besides a rubber cock is an inanimate object
Ur getting stimulated sexually by an object that is meant to represent a penis, the primary male sexual organ.

it’s gay

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted, Darkstrand and 6 others
Is it the being “dominated” part?
how is being "dominated" gay?
Ur getting stimulated sexually by an object that is meant to represent a penis, the primary male sexual organ.

it’s gay
what other shapes should a pegging device be if not that of a penis? a triangle? it's only shaped like a dick because dicks work best for prostate stimulation

how is being "dominated" gay?

what other shapes should a pegging device be if not that of a penis? a triangle? it's only shaped like a dick because dicks work best for prostate stimulation
U want to be stimulated by something that can reach ur prostate and stimulate you, the same why reason a foid would want it. Gay af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, malignant and sytyl
thread title
i dont think it's gay tbh
JFL at this gay ass thread bro. watch out before some other faggot tries to ban you for this

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand and 1 other person
U want to be stimulated by something that can reach ur prostate and stimulate you, the same why reason a foid would want it. Gay af
do you think that having a woman finger your ass is gay? pegging is basically the same it's just that she doesn't have to clip her nails and can stimulate your prostate better
JFL at this gay ass thread bro. watch out before some other faggot tries to ban you for this
im not promoting pegging in any way just wondering what do other people think about it

It’s about the principle of it to me. I’m not letting anybody stick anything up in my arse.

do you think that having a woman finger your ass is gay? pegging is basically the same it's just that she doesn't have to clip her nails and can stimulate your prostate better

im not promoting pegging in any way just wondering what do other people think about it
Putting something in your ass/getting fucked by anything is a submissive act and will make you a bitch in a womans eyes. Therefore it is gay

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 8744
Tldr god is the original faggot for putting the prostate in our ass

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, malignant, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
pegging is just illustration of gay sex, so yh, it's gay

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Putting something in your ass/getting fucked by anything is a submissive act and will make you a bitch in a womans eyes. Therefore it is gay
Exactly the second you give em that power over you is the moment you become their bitch. I mean it’s flat out gay

• +1
Reactions: PYT
pegging is just illustration of gay sex, so yh, it's gay
it's not meant to be an illustration of gay sex, it's meant to stimulate your prostate. If I were gay why would I bother getting a female to peg me and not just go on grindr and have a guy fuck me?
being submissive to a female isn't gay

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
it's not meant to be an illustration of gay sex, it's meant to stimulate your prostate. If I were gay why would I bother getting a female to peg me and not just go on grindr and have a guy fuck me?

being submissive to a female isn't gay
cause you're a closet homo.

It’s gay bro i mean females don’r have penises so you can’t exactly imagine you having sex with her

You should have done a poll

You should have done a poll
true
It’s gay bro i mean females don’r have penises so you can’t exactly imagine you having sex with her
yeah females dont have penises and pegging doesn't change that, you're being penetrated by an inanimate object shaped like a penis cuz it's convenient

i want to be pegged

• +1
Reactions: recessed
i want to be pegged
imagine a qt girl pegging you while pressing her gigantic boobs against your back
hot

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 1476
dear diary today op was...