Is photogenic a cope

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
I look like a horse faced inbred in pics and everyone I have met from online irl has said I look way better and like a whole different person irl, do certain facial features and harmony work better in photos than others or is it cope

Cheeksuck lightly look down slightly and look up at the camera with your eyes to lower eyelid exposure

Some features absolutely work better in photos (angular features translate badly since they need excellent lighting and frontal camera flattens everything), but being photogenic is generally all about knowing your angles and only taking pictures from a certain angle / doing a certain face.

I look like a horse faced inbred in pics and everyone I have met from online irl has said I look way better and like a whole different person irl, do certain facial features and harmony work better in photos than others or is it cope
Photogenic = good-looking = genetically superior.

Some features absolutely work better in photos (angular features translate badly since they need excellent lighting and frontal camera flattens everything), but being photogenic is generally all about knowing your angles and only taking pictures from a certain angle / doing a certain face.
That makes sense since I have very aggressive harmony and features so it can look over exaggerated and ogre in photos

bad photos are usually a sign of too much facial fat and bloating, you'll never see a bad pic of a defined face

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel