Is PIP really as painful as people make it sound? roids

It's not painful it just restricts your movement (of that muscle) and certain positions hurt.

It's not painful it just restricts your movement (of that muscle) and certain positions hurt.
Comparable to DOMS?

DOMS = delayed onset muscle soreness. The thing you get when you start lifting and can't move your body parts full range of motion. Sometimes called dinosaur arms

Comparable to DOMS?

DOMS = delayed onset muscle soreness. The thing you get when you start lifting and can't move your body parts full range of motion. Sometimes called dinosaur arms
something like that happened to my neck years ago. i went to school and had my neck bent to the right the whole time.

something like that happened to my neck years ago. i went to school and had my neck bent to the right the whole time.
All that sucking dick is finally beginning to catch up with you, huh

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Comparable to DOMS?

Lets say a severe case of leg DOMS is 7/10 on leg discomfort for the sake of this comparison

PIP from a quad injection for me was at most ever a 2.5/10

Mirin' the 11th thread of last minute roid injection paranoia though

Mirin' the 11th thread of last minute roid injection paranoia though
LMAO. Yeah, I'm gonna stop being a bitch and just do it rn. Wish me luck. If no response, i died

kinda just feels like your muscles are sore/dead. You only get pip the first handful of times injecting into a site tho. goes away after that