Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16275 and ropemax
what does it even mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I am

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
what does it even mean
Demographic with the highest aryan genes (thereby implying higher IQ, height, looks) in india @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
  • Hmm...
what does it even mean
It's caste. Like in old europe you had social classes like farmer, merchant, priest, etc. Brahmins are the high iq priest class at the top of the pyramid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23239
It's caste. Like in old europe you had social classes like farmer, merchant, priest, etc. Brahmins are the high iq priest class at the top of the pyramid
mirin pispot. no wonder he owned me in cs go. he probably has his own slaves in basement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ropemax and Deleted member 16275
sorry i dont play computer games
23239.jpg

What’s a brahmin

Demographic with the highest aryan genes (thereby implying higher IQ, height, looks) in india @BrahminBoss
that is misleading, the actual brahmins are the preist class from IVC, southern brahmins are closest to this civilization, the northern more steppe shifted brahmins intermarried with other castes just as the southern ones did, the only difference being northers did it with northern steppe outsiders. This is why IVC is the same alond all lines but one being AASI shifted with the other ANI shifted.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura
congrats ur bloodline wasnt polluted by usurpers if ur from Kerala u might have nair in you which would make us distant cousins.
Nope, tirunelveli (deep south tamil nadu)