Reactions: Vetar
Most users here piss and shit on the streets

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, diditeverbegin, lokmazclock and 8 others
Why would it not be

Gonna take a piss in the shower tonight

I piss all over my leg in the shower because that's the only kind of warmth I will ever feel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vetar, lokmazclock, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
Because there is a place meant for that why piss where you clean urself u fucking dog
Both goes to the sewers it dont make a difference to me

Yes, fag if u dont tbh

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and chudlite
I piss all over my leg in the shower because that's the only kind of warmth I will ever feel.
aw shit youre high iq lowkey i thought u were retard from last thread i saw u under

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Bruh i thought you were deleting your account :lul:😭✌️
Over for me, i will never leave .org, i would rope if i left tbh, cant live without my non nt saars:love:

Over for me, i will never leave .org, i would rope if i left tbh, cant live without my non nt saars:love:
This is further proof that once you register on this site you are soul bound for eternity and never allowed to escape and attempting to do so will cause you immense stress and agony in the near future, but needless to say, welcome back :feelsyay:

This is further proof that once you register on this site you are soul bound for eternity and never allowed to escape and attempting to do so will cause you immense stress and agony in the near future, but needless to say, welcome back :feelsyay:
It’s ve ause we are all like minded and for me to detach from bhais that relate to me would activate withdraws line thos wof heroin, sorry hard to explain a little drunk atm

does not everyone piss in the shower?