Reactions: aber, Saint Casanova and nathan
@anthony111553 jacks off to dog gore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and alurmo
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and nathan
@Master @Gargantuan @NumbThePain @NumbThePain_Tester @Alexanderr @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @TechnoBoss
is gore banned?

Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Post private PMs, information, or pictures of other users
    • Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited, and applies to users outside the community.
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
    • This includes posting AI-generated content
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Advertise (without permission)
  • Post LBGTQ content
  • Post low-effort
    • Low-effort content may only be posted in the Offtopic section, excluding threads tagged as serious
  • Necropost
    • Do not post on old threads over one (1) month old unless you have a good reason to do so
    • "Bumps", one-liners, mere quoting, and plain agreement are not good reasons
  • Post illegal content or incite anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind (If in doubt, don't post)
  • Sexualize minors (individuals below the age of 18)
  • Create more than one (1) account or share your account
    • Creating more than one account will result in you being banned from all of the accounts you created
  • Post on behalf of banned users
  • Post gore (this includes animals too)
Yes it is banned.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Ascеnd, mug and 5 others
ive seen a major decrease in gore threads
did master get tired of clicking on NSFW threads and not seeing pussy😣
72297.jpg

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
    • Doxing or threatening to dox someone is prohibited, and applies to users outside the community.
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Post LBGTQ content
  • Post low-effort
    • Low-effort content may only be posted in the Offtopic section, excluding threads tagged as serious
  • Necropost
    • Do not post on old threads over one (1) month old unless you have a good reason to do so
  • Post illegal content or incite anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind (If in doubt, don't post)
    • Creating more than one account will result in you being banned from all of the accounts you created
Yes it is banned.
damn😣
must be a new rule then

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Post LBGTQ content
  • Post low-effort
  • Necropost
Yes it is banned.
Finally!

Can you close @BrendioEEE degeneracy megathread
There's a shit ton of gore there and worse

• JFL
Reactions: Bliisk, BrendioEEE, Ascеnd and 3 others
Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Post LBGTQ content
  • Post low-effort
  • Necropost
Yes it is banned.
Answer to me, can i write a detailed story on how john shoplifted with everything about it and afterwards it was just a bad illegal thing to do and should never be done?

Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Post LBGTQ content
  • Post low-effort
  • Necropost
Yes it is banned.
u new mods are running everything!!!!!!!! FUCKING NIGGERS

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, AutisticGymcel, alurmo and 1 other person
Answer to me, can i write a detailed story on how john shoplifted with everything about it and afterwards it was just a bad illegal thing to do and should never be done?
I wouldn't do that. It seems like the same thing to me as if you said you were doing. Especially if you're writing details about how he did it and everything. Would be too on the nose.

• +1
Reactions: Youthpill
I wouldn't do that. It seems like the same thing to me as if you said you were doing. Especially if you're writing details about how he did it and everything. Would be too on the nose.
Isn't posting gore under thread with "NSFW" prefix allowed?

Cucked rules. Free speech my ass. As long as it isn’t illegal (cp, defamation, legitimately inciting violence, credible threats) it should be fair game to post.

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, Ryan and alurmo
Cucked rules. Free speech my ass. As long as it isn’t illegal (cp, defamation, legitimately inciting violence, credible threats) it should be fair game to post.
The same way you follow the rules of the law, and give priority to it

It's equally the same idea of giving priority to following the rules of whatever forum you are using

Why rebel against the forum and not the law (become an anarchist). What you are saying cannot be generalised like you're trying to

they probably forget to change that rule when they aded the gore rule
I am pretty sure that "new rule" was already there, I have seen it like years before

I think gore threads decreased, not because mods are removing gore but the few gore posters aren't posting as much anymore

The same way you follow the rules of the law, and give priority to it

It's equally the same idea of giving priority to following the rules of whatever forum you are using

Why rebel against the forum and not the law (become an anarchist). What you are saying cannot be generalised like you're trying to
Mods are cracking down on increasing forms of speech to cater to normies and newfags which is cucked. It used to not be like this.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I am pretty sure that "new rule" was already there, I have seen it before like years before

I think gore threads decreased, not because mods are removing gore but the few gore posters aren't posting as much anymore
it couldn't of been years before. i feel like i remember people posting gore and not getting removed by mods

Mods are cracking down on increasing forms of speech to cater to normies and newfags which is cucked.
Ah I see you are rebelling against change

But you should also understand the same idea of change has been applied to the law throughout the years too

Similar to how the laws change, to accommodate different times with different views.. we don't hate the laws do we?
If you are going to hate someone, hate the newfags bro

Mods just doing what everybody has ever done

Rules

Content and Behavior

Do not:
  • Mass-tag users
  • Spam
  • Racebait
  • Impersonate
  • Post LBGTQ content
  • Post low-effort
  • Necropost
Yes it is banned.
Banning gore??? What are you the ccp

Whats next? Banning eliot rodger tactic analysis videos to see how he couldve got a higher score?

For shame looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Ah I see you are rebelling against change

But you should also understand the same idea of change has been applied to the law throughout the years too

Similar to how the laws change, to accommodate different times with different views.. we don't hate the laws do we?
If you are going to hate someone, hate the newfags bro

Mods just doing what everybody has ever done
The forum is becoming something that it intended not to be.

• +1
The forum is becoming something that it intended not to be.
Yeah tbh
I missed the old org, where ppl would focus more on looksmaxxing and less on the culture of looksmaxxers

It's become very stagnant

• +1
Reactions: mug and AutisticGymcel
Yeah tbh
I missed the old org, where ppl would focus more on looksmaxxing and less on the culture of looksmaxxers

It's become very stagnant
Soon @Master will fold when the New York Times drops another article about this place and he will have to make it TikTok/kid friendly. Absolutely over for this site long term.

• So Sad
Finally!

That thread existed before any newgen trannies existed to be quite honest, not that i'm against new users, quite the opposite in fact, but rule changes that censor non-illegal/non-dox/non-unironic tranny grooming are cringe, also it never was exclusively a gore thread btw, never has been, gore is allowed because it's NSFW and degen.

• +1
Reactions: Bliisk and greycel
That thread existed before any newgen trannies existed to be quite honest, not that i'm against new users, quite the opposite in fact, but rule changes are cringe, also it never was exclusively a gore thread btw, never has been, gore is allowed because it's NSFW and degen.
Yeah ik I joined org a few months after u bro, early lockdown

Why did you make that thread though?
Why not a positive thread?
Why focus on the negativity of life?

So you can get reacts from the same degen users who've been exposed to this degen stuff their entire lives?

That thread existed before any newgen trannies existed to be quite honest, not that i'm against new users, quite the opposite in fact, but rule changes that censor non-illegal/non-dox/non-unironic tranny grooming are cringe, also it never was exclusively a gore thread btw, never has been, gore is allowed because it's NSFW and degen.
Finally!

It shouldn't be black and white when it comes to heritage threads such as @BrendioEEE 's degeneracy mega thread.

If the Mods do decide to ban threads that "break the rules", please take into account the age of the thread, how many pages and replies are in the thread, and democratically let the community decide if the threads should be removed from the website through a poll of some sort.

• WTF
Yeah ik I joined org a few months after u bro, early lockdown

Why did you make that thread though?
Why not a positive thread?
Why focus on the negativity of life?

So you can get reacts from the same degen users who've been exposed to this degen stuff their entire lives?
To expose degeneracy mostly, but sometimes funny stuff is posted in there too.

• So Sad
To expose degeneracy mostly, but sometimes funny stuff is posted in there too.
Evil has a tight grip on you
And you are weak enough to let it control your actions like a puppet

You gotta break free from it. I don't know how, but it's essential you do it as soon as possible in your life