Is posting Tinder Hookup success allowed here?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
Is posting Tinder success considered bragging here or allowed?

Last edited:
Post it, I think succes stories are allowed ,only blatant brags are forbidden as far as I know.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
PM the pictures then

I'll PM them to dogtown. Sorry TeaGuy, this would be my last warning until I'm permabanned, I'm very very cautious now. :/ But if a @11gaijin chimed in and gave me the green lights I'd make it public

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Date your own race degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Autist
no way. asians only
Deepfry 35

• +1
Will I srsly not get warned? Fuck I don't wanna get permabanned

Also another chick said she wanted to meet me to hang out, also in Beijing. She said she liked me, it's natural for her, and then now 20 other guys are messaging her and it's annoying the fuck out of her. But she likes me, not the other 20 guys. So she wants to fuck lol
You're already about to get warned/banned for making this thread, might aswell go all the way.

Fuck... then lemme delete the thread
PM the pictures then
PM'd bro
You're already about to get warned/banned for making this thread, might aswell go all the way.
I hope you're not being a dick to me man and reporting me wtf I'm srsly asking for info regarding this rule. I need to be put in the picture

Last edited:
Apparently not

• +1
Really? You said a week back I guess that you’d be there next week.
oh well, maybe @StudyHacks is just bad at geography... :unsure: can't blame him for that guys :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Autist, 11gaijin and Coping
oh well, maybe @StudyHacks is just bad at geography... :unsure: can't blame him for that guys :sneaky:
He confuses Beijing with Hungary. Can't blame him they're so similar. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Autist