Is Potassium Chloride supplement cope?

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Autismcel
Or does it really have noticeable debloat effects

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, org3cel.RR and imthesupremecel
your diet should already be rich in potassium

Useless, drink a liter of water before going to sleep , lose BF, use furosemide, inject lemonbottles

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and moreplatesmoreweigh
Definitely does help, especially if you havn't had much potassium throughout the day (from fruits and veggies). Make sure you have with food. Potassium basically tells excess sodium to leave the body, so you get back to normal healthy levels (debloated). Though it takes 8-12 hours to gradually get rid of all the excess sodium through urination (pissing), which is g if you have it at dinner, so by mid-day the next day, you look good. It's important to drink plenty of water to encourage urination. But obvs not too much, coz again it promotes gradual excretion, much more-so than if you were not to have potassium.

It's especially helpful when you ate a fuck tonne of salt at a restaurant, or couldn't help yourself and made your steaks & chickens salty asf (which is so fricken tasty).
Screenshot 2024 09 22 at 083509

I have 2 servings after my dinner. Of NOW potassium chloride. Which is around 700mg. I have taken 3 servings which is 1000mg of potassium chloride, but got heart palpitations, due to such a high concentrated amount, but I may try that in the future.

You want potassium chloride as the chloride helps maintain electrolyte balance. Maintains fluid balance and proper acid-base balance. Alongside sodium, chloride ions regulate osmotic pressure. Whilst uou take potassium citrate for urinary tract health. People take it for kidney stones.

Honestly, you don't need it if you have a tonne of fruits and veggies.

Sodium debloating is like losing 2% bodyfat, but losing bodyfat (and gaining muscle so you don't look like a malnourished twink) is the best option to consistently look good. When combined with sodium debloat, you look lean.

Last edited: