Is pro bodybuilder Tristin lee an incel?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
He's famous have you heard of this dude?

Nice dude I met him once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 23017 and 4 others

legal midget in my country.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Adonis, Buci and 7 others
I'd look like Ramirez if I had this chinks body fat mirin gymcel effort

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 23558
how is this even a question

at his height the amount of women he can choose from is so small. No amount of bodybuilding can save him

how is this even a question

at his height the amount of women he can choose from is so small. No amount of bodybuilding can save him

Height pill is awful I'm probably gonna end up doing leg lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I mog him he's a borderline roidcel

He’s 5’3 a framecel despite gymmaxxing and ugly as shit. On top of that he can’t even eat rice despite being a ricecel since muh carbs. Over for him

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Dystopian, Frankiks2 and 4 others

Gym turbo manlet
Mog battle

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
5'8 but i'm only a size 9 shoe so framecel as well despite being 200 lbs of muscle
once you're above 5'6, face is more important than height

the difference between 5'8 and 5'11 is big tho so LL might be worth it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and coke
once you're above 5'6, face is more important than height

the difference between 5'8 and 5'11 is big tho so LL might be worth it

Yeah but 3 inches is too risky i'm gonna do 2 inches theres a video of a guy fully recovered from that sprinting and squtting 225 for reps

That's last resort though I'm doing rhino and genio first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 16515
Yeah but 3 inches is too risky i'm gonna do 2 inches theres a video of a guy fully recovered from that sprinting and squtting 225 for reps

That's last resort though I'm doing rhino and genio first

do rhino + genio + 2 inch lifts and see if you're gonna need LL

• +1
Reactions: Germania and Deleted member 20368
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
View attachment 1939542

legal midget in my country.
I think he is shorter tbh. 5'3" is self claimed and as we know most man add some inches, so i give him 5' flat.
But yeah, he found a good cope. I'm not criticizing that, that's a good thing in many cases. 99.9% of men these days have to cope in one way or another, which is psychologically healthy to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and coke
Yeah leg lengthening is a last resort very dangerous surgery
Idk man, at 5'8, LL might NOT be worth the RISK. :feelsokman:

Esp. if you don't plan on living in Northern Europe or Netherlands. 5'8 is kinda handicap, but small handicap. Plus you can somewhat compensate with 2-inch lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Idk man, at 5'8, LL might NOT be worth the RISK. :feelsokman:

Esp. if you don't plan on living in Northern Europe or Netherlands. 5'8 is kinda handicap, but small handicap. Plus you can somewhat compensate with 2-inch lifts.
I’m 5’8 and get lays off tinder even with my height in bio. If I were 5’11 would it be easier ? Ofc but idk if it’s worth it. Besides I’d lose all my gains

• +1
Reactions: coke and Artemis
if he was between 5 ft 8 and 6 feet plus hed be a fucking slayer

• JFL
hard cope

Imagine being that lean and still not having hollow cheeks. He’s ugly as shit and if u pair it with his height it’s literally over

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Poor guy ofc he's an incel he's a trucel

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 22780
I’m 5’8 and get lays off tinder even with my height in bio. If I were 5’11 would it be easier ? Ofc but idk if it’s worth it. Besides I’d lose all my gains
If you were 5'11, it would be easier for the vain girls. But please understand, most guys with 5'11 in their tinder bio's are already 5'8-5'11 lol, any real 5'11 guy is claiming 6'1-6'2 on there.

• +1
If he had good face he could unironically maybe ascend with a foidlet but not with that face and body/height combination

If you were 5'11, it would be easier for the vain girls. But please understand, most guys with 5'11 in their tinder bio's are already 5'8-5'11 lol, any real 5'11 guy is claiming 6'1-6'2 on there.
Lol yeah I should prob write 5’10 cause I’m closer to that with shoes but I don’t really wanna larp too much. Girls have said that I look taller than 5’8 tho

What do u guys think of his physique it's actually good for girls not too much muscle and leannn