Is protruding occiput environmental?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Neither my mom nor my dad has a protruding occiput, but my brother and I do. It seems unlikely that 2 kids would inherit a trait that both parents don’t have in their phenotype just through genetic recombination.

92350FF4 2378 4288 ACDC B7D0AB311ECC

Left: my skull with its protruding upper rear cranium.

Right: a Chadmaxxed morph of me, but the shape of the back of the head is roughly the same as my dad’s.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 7902, Insecure03 and 6 others
It’s genetic. Idiots on this forum think everything is environmental and the reason they don’t look like O’ Pry is that their mom didn’t breastfeed them enough. Don’t be an idiot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Gaia262, Deleted member 2157 and 12 others
This forum is too low iq to respond that question

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Hekt0r, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
It’s genetic. Idiots on this forum think everything is environmental and the reason they don’t look like O’ Pry is that their mom didn’t breastfeed them enough. Don’t be an idiot.
Fuck off faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, EasternRightWinger15, AutisticBeaner and 2 others
Posts1,435Reputation877 , how dare you speak to me peasant?
I’ve already established that post/reputation ratio is for sheep. I’m a wolf.

Would you like me to embarrass you some more?

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam and thecel
I live rent free inside your head, it's over for you
Your profile description tells me everything I need to know:

“Was destined for greatness in the womb, but...“

You cling to “my environment was bad” to cope.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Your profile description tells me everything I need to know:

“Was destined for greatness in the womb, but...“

You cling to “my environment was bad” to cope.
Rent free

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5818, wagbox and 1 other person
no its genetic my dad has hunter skull but is fat, plus my grandpas have hunter skull too

• +1
no its genetic my dad has hunter skull but is fat, plus my grandpas have hunter skull too

So was it just luck that my brother and I have protruding occiputs and my parents don’t?

So was it just luck that my brother and I have protruding occiputs and my parents don’t?
probably genetic recombination is real you know

• +1
Bad neck posture and tilting head up because of vertical growth

• +1
Reactions: Slob, thecel and ManzareK
Neither my mom nor my dad has a protruding occiput, but my brother and I do. It seems unlikely that 2 kids would inherit a trait that both parents don’t have in their phenotype just through genetic recombination.

View attachment 563221

Left: my skull with its protruding upper rear cranium.

Right: a Chadmaxxed morph of me, but the shape of the back of the head is roughly the same as my dad’s.
Sorry buddy boyo

• So Sad
  • +1
I have that too fml

• So Sad
That post is just you claiming breastfeeding will make you look like Brad Pitt (not exaggerating, that’s actually a quote). Nowhere do you provide evidence for any of the claims you make in the post (such as facial bone development is entirely dependent on muscles).

Get on my level you coping sack of shit.
Just be a mouthbreather bro Mouth breathing2222orthotropics2222mike mew2222mewing2222looks theory2222facial growth2222plas

• JFL
That post is just you claiming breastfeeding will make you look like Brad Pitt (not exaggerating, that’s actually a quote). Nowhere do you provide evidence for any of the claims you make in the post (such as facial bone development is entirely dependent on muscles).

Get on my level you coping sack of shit.
Shut up Ravi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and W0KESTMOTHF
i love you op

• Love it
such a subhuman trait

• +1
it's posture
Edit: Just noticed that your ears are in normal position

• +1
@thecel yes bro it's not genetic it's environment

If you slept on you back as a baby you would have a flat back of head now
Proof? Lol up women in South Korea and shit they get surgery to give them round occupit

• +1
This forum is too low iq to respond that question
It's caused by poor posture. The front of the head (splanchnocranium) is titled upwards while the back (neurocranium) is titled downwards... Gravity does it's thing, and over the years, it pulls your head in a direction that makes it look bigger

Go and engage your upper back as much as possible, and you'll notice that your occiput is nor as severe as it used to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5385 and thecel
@thecel yes bro it's not genetic it's environment

If you slept on you back as a baby you would have a flat back of head now
Proof? Lol up women in South Korea and shit they get surgery to give them round occupit
No, it's not caused by sleeping position at all (except for first few months of life)

Notice how our ancestors had straight well developed occiputs, but they always used to sleep on side because that way you won't gonna be snoring. Remember they'll intimidate the animal and they'll lose pray in hunting... so when you sleep on your back, there's high chance of snoring to happen

• +1
It's caused by poor posture. The front of the head (splanchnocranium) is titled upwards while the back (neurocranium) is titled downwards... Gravity does it's thing, and over the years, it pulls your head in a direction that makes it look bigger

Go and engage your upper back as much as possible, and you'll notice that your occiput is nor as severe as it used to be
No, it's not caused by sleeping position at all (except for first few months of life)

Notice how our ancestors had straight well developed occiputs, but they always used to sleep on side because that way you won't gonna be snoring. Remember they'll intimidate the animal and they'll lose pray in hunting... so when you sleep on your back, there's high chance of snoring to happen

I'm going to necro but LOL at this, come on. Did anyone believe this?

Protrusive occiput is entirely genetic and usually a robust feature. Dolichocephaly is inherently more hunter, more robust, stronger compared to brachicephaly. Compare mostly brachy humans with extremely dolicho neanderthals.

• +1
how are you allowed to be on this forum aren't u like 11.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157 and thecel