Is PSL 5 all that's needed to be considered gl to most people?

IndianJock

IndianJock

"Too hot to be alone" - Club Whore(s)
Probably would need something else going for you like height or status. But at this PSL would you get rejected for looks if NT?

Post examples of PSL 5 btw, so we can see if we're at the same frame of reference.

Attachments

• maluma.jpg
    maluma.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
No it’s definitely not good enough for most girls these days. It’s not ugly but it’s just not enough to second guess yourself constantly. It’s a looks level where you’ll get zero validation

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and RAITEIII
No it’s definitely not good enough for most girls these days. It’s not ugly but it’s just not enough to second guess yourself constantly. It’s a looks level where you’ll get zero validation
Can you post examples of a 5? My friend got rated PSL 5.5 but he's considered an irl 9 and has no problem with girls

8psl is when you are considered human jfl

Can you post examples of a 5? My friend got rated PSL 5.5 but he's considered an irl 9 and has no problem with girls
Probably just people on here coping

But yeah, PSL 5 to 5.5 is a big leap. I’d say one single surgery usually will bring you up 0.2PSL if it fixes a major flaw. So imagine an above average looking person - then add 2.5 flaw fixes to them. Then there’s your 5.5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and IndianJock
Probably just people on here coping

But yeah, PSL 5 to 5.5 is a big leap. I’d say one single surgery usually will bring you up 0.2PSL if it fixes a major flaw. So imagine an above average looking person - then add 2.5 flaw fixes to them. Then there’s your 5.5.
Since avg is PSL 4, PSL 5 should be well above average shouldn't it?

Probably would need something else going for you like height or status. But at this PSL would you get rejected for looks if NT?
yes in east europe (my sig)

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Since avg is PSL 4, PSL 5 should be well above average shouldn't it?
I really don’t know since it’s made up and tough to decipher..

Average could be 4 or 4.5 depending on who u ask ..I considered it 4.5 when I made my comment

It’s tough to decide PSL. Because is it by PUA looks standards! I.e lack of flaws that get pointed out in lookism style roasting?? Or is it related to how much attention the guy gets and his overall look? Beautiful is objective although some people look better with certain beautiful features than others.

I really don’t know since it’s made up and tough to decipher..

Average could be 4 or 4.5 depending on who u ask ..I considered it 4.5 when I made my comment
Ok for the sake of this thread let's consider it 4. Does your answer change at all?

I see looksmatched couples where the guy is around 5PSL, quite frequently too. So yes, you can get validation at that looks level

Of course for slaying then 5 PSL is obviously not enough.

I see looksmatched couples where the guy is around 5PSL, quite frequently too. So yes, you can get validation at that looks level

Of course for slaying then 5 PSL is obviously not enough.
What's the look level required to be a slayer? 6?

Ok for the sake of this thread let's consider it 4. Does your answer change at all?
No, it’s a pretty straightforward answer about how 0.5 can make a big difference. Just adjusted to make your friend even better looking if he has that rating

If height is 5'10 and we are simply taking face
Psl 3- normie. Can get ltrs with number game. Can't slay. Impossible to get stacies

Psl 4- high tier normieenough to get into ltrs with decent looking women . Nearly impossible to date Stacylites without money/ status

Psl 5- Easy to get into Ltr with average looking women. Occasionally pull a Stacylite and can slay decent looking women once in a while. This is the territory where you are ok looking but not appealing enough to get constant iois and validation

Psl6- Very easy to get ltr with any kind of women even Stacylites. Can slay well with decent women but tough to get stacies without money/status. This is where your classic chad gets placed. Get okay amount of validation and lots of iois

Psl7- Gigachad territory. Male model tier. Gets validation everywhere you go and can slay Stacylites with looks alone. It's not tough to ltr stacy if they have decent status/ money.

8-10 Nobody ever been that good looking yet

• +1
At psl5, looks are no longer holding you back in dating. If you moneymaxx and statusmaxx, you have a chance at fucking many Normie women and maybe LTR with a Stacy.

• +1
5 PSL is good enough if you have a good body and you're tall. Without those other traits, it's sometimes not enough. Then again, even 8 PSL isn't enough for some chicks if you're shorter than them.
Thank god I'm tall then 😁

Where do you live OP? Where i live 6 PSL is not enough if you're not NT and with good social connections, maybe in your country 4 PSL with good social skills is enough just tell me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Where do you live OP? Where i live 6 PSL is not enough if you're not NT and with good social connections, maybe in your country 4 PSL with good social skills is enough just tell me
I think you are definitely overrating. I live in a College Area in the NorthWestern United States. Oh yea I didn't see the non-NT and non-socially connected part, those are two huge failos that I haven't seen anyone recover from irl. Well non-NT is fine, I've seen plenty of weird/awkward slayers. It's mostly lack of social connection that really failos a man more than anything else

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
it's the point where if you have good neurotransmitters you can have normal life and have girlfriends