Is public flatulence a form of alpha male domination display?

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
Think of someone belching. Now think of someone farting. Now think of someone belching and farting.

Chances are, the people you imagined doing that were male. That’s because belching and farting are hypermasculine. Few things are manlier than burping and farting. Burping and especially farting are just inherently male things to do. By farting in public, a man is flaunting his maleness.

Its the same way that men grow beer bellies when they eat too much. It’s a signal for masculinity.

A better example would be flicking a man in the nuts. A gentle flick is all it takes. Flick a woman in the crotch and she’ll laugh at you. Flick a man in the crotch and he’ll burp, fart, cross his eyes, collapse, piss himself, shit himself, puke, and pass out. That’s because testicles are a MALE weak spot, just like farting is a male activity. That’s why men pass gas after they get hit in the testicles, and why getting hit in the nuts and consequently farting is the manliest thing a man can do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and 3 others
Because farting is manly. The more testosterone a man has, the more he farts, which is why men fart so much more frequently than women. It’s also a defense mechanism for getting hit in the testicles. If you do much as flick a man’s testicles, he topples over and passed out. That’s why all men puke, piss, burp, fart, and shit when they get flicked in the nuts. The stronger a man’s belches and farts, the better he can defend against something attacking his male weak spot.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lmao, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
Think of someone belching. Now think of someone farting. Now think of someone belching and farting.

Chances are, the people you imagined doing that were male. That’s because belching and farting are hypermasculine. Few things are manlier than burping and farting. Burping and especially farting are just inherently male things to do. By farting in public, a man is flaunting his maleness.

Its the same way that men grow beer bellies when they eat too much. It’s a signal for masculinity.

A better example would be flicking a man in the nuts. A gentle flick is all it takes. Flick a woman in the crotch and she’ll laugh at you. Flick a man in the crotch and he’ll burp, fart, cross his eyes, collapse, piss himself, shit himself, puke, and pass out. That’s because testicles are a MALE weak spot, just like farting is a male activity. That’s why men pass gas after they get hit in the testicles, and why getting hit in the nuts and consequently farting is the manliest thing a man can do.
Its a sign of being sick. I tell you its not attractive. There are guys who have a fetish for woman fartung though

Mood What GIF by NBC

I’ve watched men have farting and burping competitions.

I’ve seen men belch and fart simultaneously.

I’ve seen men belch before, during, and after meals.

I’ve seen men fart before, during, and after meals.

I’ve seen men fart and accidentally shit their pants.

I’ve seen men walk around with beer bellies.

I’ve seen men lift a leg to fart or press on their beer bellies to belch and fart.

I’ve seen men have their fingers pulled to fart.

I’ve seen men belch and fart while lifting weights.

I’ve seen men topple over, cry, burp, fart, piss, shit, puke, and pass out when they get flicked in the nuts.
Its a sign of being sick. I tell you its not attractive. There are guys who have a fetish for woman fartung though
Because it’s male nature to fart loud. That’s like asking men to burp silently. They can’t, they’re men.

Imagine if you flick a girl in the crotch. She’ll get a little annoyed, but nothing more. But flick a guy in the crotch and he starts burping, farting, puking, shitting, pissing, writhing on the ground in pain, crying, and eventually he’ll pass out. It doesn’t matter if he’s the strongest man in the world, because the testicles are every man’s weak spot. You can’t just ask a man not to fall over and shit himself when you flick him in the nuts, just like you can’t ask a man to avoid belching and farting loudly. It’s just what men do. Farting loudly is as manly and masculine as being incapacitated by a light tap to the testicles. Farting is male.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Low IQ post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551