Is PureRawz legit ??

D

Deleted member 3990

Kraken
^^

They seem so cheap ... too cheap

Is a purchase of Exemestane, MK 677 and Huperzine A save there?
bump

@jefferson

Last edited:
YUP just bought alot from them

Probably. All raws basically come from the same Chinese factory anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 2756
^^

They seem so cheap ... too cheap

Is a purchase of Exemestane, MK 677 and Huperzine A save there?
bump

@jefferson
heightmaxxing are we goyim?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 3990
heightmaxxing are we goyim?
is my stack legit ? I add some special Androgens to it, which should be high on androgen activity and lower Cortisol

is my stack legit ? I add some special Androgens to it, which should be high on androgen activity and lower Cortisol
sorry, bro, I don't want to be a cunt but that stack won't do shit, waste of money.

-mk677 is absolute trash, it causes insulin resistance and doesn't increase IGF1 by much at all, or at least not enough to cause significant bone growth.
-Huperzine A hasn't been researched enough, we don't know whether or not it really blocks somatostatin by much
-Aromasin is good for preventing plate fusion, it also has the ability to increase IGF1, which is a good thing.

If you want growth, you're gonna wanna run a stack like this. It'll cost more, but you'll grow if your plates are open and you're genetically predisposed to reach a certain height, growth hormone causes cell hyperplasia, meaning everywhere will grow.

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

GHRP-2 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

HGH 5iu’s an hour after last nightly injection. (60 days)

Each injection 3 hours apart from one another, don’t eat an hour before each injection, don’t eat an hour after injection, one hour eating windows.

Week C:

Hexarelin 100mcg + mod-grf(1-29) 100mcg.

HGH 5iu’s an hour after nightly injection (60 days)

Hexarelin is an extremely powerful growth hormone-releasing peptide, it causes a spike of both cortisol and prolactin even when administrating small dosages. Hex will cause desensitization at any dosage, it must be discontinued after 14 days, we will be running it for 7 days, then switching to GHRP-2 for two weeks before switching back to Hexarelin, this will allow for our pituitary gland to sensitize again.

after dosing 3 times a day, an hour after your last injection, synthetic GH will be administrated to keep serum GH blood levels elevated during sleep, the half-life of GH is 8 hours, it begins to taper down after about 4 hours though. Make sure to eat a carb-heavy meal before bed, but make sure you have fasted between all injections. Once you wake up, inject the peptide combo and your serum GH will skyrocket beyond super physiological levels.

with this stack, you are bound to grow, even if your plates have fused your body will grow, your wrists will thicken as will all your bones. If you cannot afford synthetic GH than just follow the peptide protocol, the GH doesn't really make much of a difference, it will just make sure your GH is constantly elevated, resulting in more IGF-1 output.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, AscendingHero, maxmendietta and 2 others
They aren't really cheap and so far I had no issues with them.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
sorry, bro, I don't want to be a cunt but that stack won't do shit, waste of money.

-mk677 is absolute trash, it causes insulin resistance and doesn't increase IGF1 by much at all, or at least not enough to cause significant bone growth.
-Huperzine A hasn't been researched enough, we don't know whether or not it really blocks somatostatin by much
-Aromasin is good for preventing plate fusion, it also has the ability to increase IGF1, which is a good thing.

If you want growth, you're gonna wanna run a stack like this. It'll cost more, but you'll grow if your plates are open and you're genetically predisposed to reach a certain height, growth hormone causes cell hyperplasia, meaning everywhere will grow.

Dosing protocol:

Week A-B:

HGH 5iu’s an hour after last nightly injection. (60 days)

Each injection 3 hours apart from one another, don’t eat an hour before each injection, don’t eat an hour after injection, one hour eating windows.

Week C:

HGH 5iu’s an hour after nightly injection (60 days)

Hexarelin is an extremely powerful growth hormone-releasing peptide, it causes a spike of both cortisol and prolactin even when administrating small dosages. Hex will cause desensitization at any dosage, it must be discontinued after 14 days, we will be running it for 7 days, then switching to GHRP-2 for two weeks before switching back to Hexarelin, this will allow for our pituitary gland to sensitize again.

after dosing 3 times a day, an hour after your last injection, synthetic GH will be administrated to keep serum GH blood levels elevated during sleep, the half-life of GH is 8 hours, it begins to taper down after about 4 hours though. Make sure to eat a carb-heavy meal before bed, but make sure you have fasted between all injections. Once you wake up, inject the peptide combo and your serum GH will skyrocket beyond super physiological levels.

with this stack, you are bound to grow, even if your plates have fused your body will grow, your wrists will thicken as will all your bones. If you cannot afford synthetic GH than just follow the peptide protocol, the GH doesn't really make much of a difference, it will just make sure your GH is constantly elevated, resulting in more IGF-1 output.
I will pm you later this day, because this is not my full stack