Is putting makeup is gay in order to looksmaxx ?

BlackPillBRUTAL

BlackPillBRUTAL

Iron
Everything is in title

Sissymax :eek:
become an eunuch:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I don't think so. Almost every man you've ever seen on TV or a movie was wearing make-up. It's just a tool, you can either use it to feminize yourself or masculinize yourself, the latter is much harder due to social stigma and the fact that all makeup techniques have been developed to feminize a face

I still think blush, concealer and maybe eyebrow pen can serve men. Contouring is also insanely useful. There are 200 pound 5'3 Mexican Dora the explorer tier girls walking around with full fledged hollow cheeks due to contour while having zero fucking bone

It can also be used to make your nasal bridge narrower/more defined

If you think about how much lighting affects how your face looks, contouring is essentially just manipulating what eyes perceive as a shadow, or well illuminated area. Darkening areas you want less noticed, and lightening areas you want more prominent

Screenshot 20210903 061111 Samsung Internet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Prettyboy, Danish_Retard and 4 others
I don't think so. Almost every man you've ever seen on TV or a movie was wearing make-up. It's just a tool, you can either use it to feminize yourself or masculinize yourself, the latter is much harder due to social stigma and the fact that all makeup techniques have been developed to feminize a face

I still think blush, concealer and maybe eyebrow pen can serve men. Contouring is also insanely useful. There are 200 pound 5'3 Mexican Dora the explorer tier girls walking around with full fledged hollow cheeks due to contour while having zero fucking bone

View attachment 1299576
what if you got a tatoo that looks liek you applied makeup!

what if you got a tatoo that looks liek you applied makeup!
Like a contouring tattoo? You would need like hundreds of tiny needles per square centimeter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
yes

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Chinlet Ascension
The main benefit available from makeup is smoothing out the skin. Women aren't as concerned with smooth skin on men as men are on women.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
hi sisters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
time to jamescharlesmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 14262
Depends how much and what. It's only gay if people find out. Some concealer can work if you find one that works for your skin.

If you think about how much lighting affects how your face looks, contouring is essentially just manipulating what eyes perceive as a shadow, or well illuminated area. Darkening areas you want less noticed, and lightening areas you want more prominent

View attachment 1299576
You are not a TV star or model OP. Anyone who sees you using IRL will figure out how massive of a faggot you are.

You are not a TV star or model OP. Anyone who sees you using IRL will figure out how massive of a faggot you are.
You missed the point retard. No one could tell those men wear makeup, and they don't look like drag queens, indicating that makeup isn't inherently feminizing

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
its not gay, male models wear makeup and these turds worship them, do whatever as long as it looks natural and stop asking dumb questions like is this or that gay, its only gay when its obvious or you tell others :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Xangsane and 1 other person
People here will spend thousands for surgery but will not put small amount of makeup on face for fear of gayness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, SolarWind, Xangsane and 1 other person
Lol Couldn't imagine being caught by females with makeup on. Also if other guys noticed it they would assume you were gay.

bro no please dont. its gay af. if your ever caught your social life and reputation is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
You missed the point retard. No one could tell those men wear makeup, and they don't look like drag queens, indicating that makeup isn't inherently feminizing
you might be new to women but girls can always tell who's wearing makeup and who isn't
even if they don't tell you, they're looking at you like :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
you might be new to women but girls can always tell who's wearing makeup and who isn't
even if they don't tell you, they're looking at you like :unsure::unsure::unsure:
again retardo no one said cake yourself in makeup, just utilize some elements of it. definitely wouldn't recommend foundation or mascara or lipstick, just concealer and slight contour

I put concealer on my cock to bring out the contours of my meaty veins and hearty girth.

again retardo no one said cake yourself in makeup, just utilize some elements of it. definitely wouldn't recommend foundation or mascara or lipstick, just concealer and slight contour
they can tell, they know better than you about makeup, they can always tell and they laugh at guys who go "look at this girl she's natural! doesn't need makeup" when she has a full face of makeup on

how about fix whatever is causing your skin to be fucked up instead

I put mascara on my luscious scrotum hair to make it have volume and healthy pop

only if the result looks gay

I put blush on my balls to emphasize the meatball-esque chunky roundness they possess as they descend down your face and into your jaw like a hot air balloon deflating on a warm July night

they can tell, they know better than you about makeup, they can always tell and they laugh at guys who go "look at this girl she's natural! doesn't need makeup" when she has a full face of makeup on

how about fix whatever is causing your skin to be fucked up instead
My skin is good and i don't wear makeup, i just find contour interesting. yeah, i know about the meme where men think a girl is "natural" and not wearing makeup, but usually, even girls with the "natural" look are wearing mascara and a light shade of lipstick and heavy blush. Usually they're just not wearing foundation, which is always noticeable and cakey

Ideally a guy would use very slight amounts, less than the "natural" look for a woman. Also, it's almost customary for men in South Korea to wear makeup. A big part of masculinity is just a social construct. Men in south Korea still date and fuck women, and they're not considered more feminine for it and they wear A LOT of makeup. Slight contour around the nasal bridge and some on the cheek doesn't look bad or feminine

its not gay, male models wear makeup and these turds worship them, do whatever as long as it looks natural and stop asking dumb questions like is this or that gay, its only gay when its obvious or you tell others :hnghn:
i only worship candid pics
keep coping

i only worship candid pics
keep coping
stop overusing this word pls u braindead buffoons:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: hehe I just owned u by using the word "cope"

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj