Is Race mixing a looksmin or looksmax?

Tuz43

Tuz43

Iron
Ive seen studies saying that mixed race people look the best due to having the most unique features/contrasts that makes them the most striking and appealing to a majority of people, however a lot of the mixed race people i know in my life seem to be pretty ugly due to sort of mismatched features if you know what i mean.
Is biraciality a max or min? if max which races are best to mix? if min what are worst?

study saying mixed race is better

TjCnXhpi2g2WFwZdDwKSV8 1600 80 2623505251

biracials
B2b900a8758889d50d54e86a060703ec 152495720

good looking biracial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluderbra, PsychoH and nathan
Bad
Itโ€™s not natural
God separated all the races for a reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, PrinceofDarkness, RealNinja and 7 others
depends, if you are white and race mix then it's single-handedly one of the worst fitness penalties, but if youre a nigga it's a positive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, HTN_Mentalcel and nathan
this is op btw
Download

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Clavicular, RealNinja and 2 others
but some people who are mixed think they are hot cuz of this while they look average af, and some non mixed think they are more pure while they look unfuggable

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Whole history of human existance people mixed endless times
And look how we are
Weโ€™re in the fucking end times
Hahahahhhshs
The elite donโ€™t encourage race mixing for themselves by the way

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BhaiCoper and The Heartless
Ive seen studies saying that mixed race people look the best due to having the most unique features/contrasts that makes them the most striking and appealing to a majority of people, however a lot of the mixed race people i know in my life seem to be pretty ugly due to sort of mismatched features if you know what i mean.
Is biraciality a max or min? if max which races are best to mix? if min what are worst?

View attachment 2951728
biracials
View attachment 2951738
good looking biracial
Bad
Itโ€™s not natural
God separated all the races for a reason
what this guy said above me (based christian),
but white and (as white as possible latin) have gl kids most of the time
also a white guy and an (again as white as possible) arab foid also have gl children. (ive seen one case myself irl)
also arab foids are hot asf (specifically iranese and afghan ones)

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and autistic_tendencies
also a white guy and an (again as white as possible) arab foid also have gl children. (ive seen one case myself irl)
Itโ€™s not even a religious idea, I find mixed race people have lot of mental issues

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
If you're white it's going to be a downgrade always, imo. You're losing out on highest status, best coloring, gracile features, tallest like genuinely what are you getting apart from free pussy. I guess you can get better hair genes if you mix with MENA or Asians but that's about it. Although that's not a guarantee either:
Images
P169219 11006620271587642431

and you can always fix hair. One of the more safe surgeries.
Aboriginals are the only ones that might get something out of mixing with literally anyone.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Debetro

View attachment 2951728
biracials
View attachment 2951738
good looking biracial
depends on who you mix with, generally mixed people are above average looking but its damaging for your bloodline and race

Iranian women and afghan women are not arab jfl average american geography.
They dont desire white men. they only go for their own ethnicity as they are raised with high morales and values.
JFL at whites lusting over muslim women. you are never touching them:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
I donโ€™t give a fuck

Indian mf

๐Ÿ˜‚

Wanna bet?
Low IQ retard, i am not even slightly indian :lul: you lack basic human geography dumbass. look at stats of any middle eastern women and their prefrence and what ethnicity they go after, keep ur dirty white hands to yourslevesjs because your women are shitty and sluts:lul::lul::lul:

Low IQ retard, i am not even slightly indian :lul: you lack basic human geography dumbass. look at stats of any middle eastern women and their prefrence and what ethnicity they go after, keep ur dirty white hands to yourslevesjs because your women are shitty and sluts:lul::lul::lul:
Im genetically alone probably smarter then you. Also ik but i just call people Indian as an insult and if u couldnโ€™t get that ur much more retarded nigger(did it again with nigger if I have to clarify it again for ur stupidness)
White women on average look way better are taller and also smarter so stfu

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Im genetically alone probably smarter then you. Also ik but i just call people Indian as an insult and if u couldnโ€™t get that ur much more retarded nigger(did it again with nigger if I have to clarify it again for ur stupidness)
White women on average look way better are taller and also smarter so stfu
white women cheat, wear revealing clothes, hoe around. you say they are better but you also lust over non whites, stop the cope boyo

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
โ€œIraneseโ€

• +1
white women cheat, wear revealing clothes, hoe around. you say they are better but you also lust over non whites, stop the cope boyo
I was talking about this with the Arab guy who runs the smoke shop where he sells to me illegally. A lot of white women act like whores. His wife wears a burka in public

I was talking about this with the Arab guy who runs the smoke shop where he sells to me illegally. A lot of white women act like whores. His wife wears a burka in public
White women r trash and it matches with their cuck husbands that marry them. Arab / indo aryan women are the best you could ask for in terms of loyalty , looks and morale.

White women r trash and it matches with their cuck husbands that marry them. Arab / indo aryan women are the best you could ask for in terms of loyalty , looks and morale.
Yeah except the good Arab women are Muslim which means they arenโ€™t going to marry you unless you convert

View attachment 2951728
biracials
View attachment 2951738
good looking biracial
Imma spend my black genes, idc if it makes subhuman manlets. Thatโ€™s the goal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back