Is race realism right that East Asians are biologically very agreeable, peaceful and less violent than white and black?

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Because I doubt it… like if you saw what Japanese people did in WW2 in level of violence, torture and degeneracy it’s crazy to think those are the same genome group as the ones today with all this cute anime, acting neotenous and kawaii with low crime and peaceful and not violent. Historians say they were so bad and sadistic even the nazis were shook.

I understand war and invasion are brutal but like Japanese were like extreme sadists and psychopaths it crazy how they are today and onown as peaceful by race realists.

The unit 731 and all.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Debetro
I think that's just horn effect plaguing your mind. They no forward growth, they yellow, ergo evil.

Mongolians would like to have a word with you

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Saw 5 tiny thai guys absolutely decimate a roided out british guy after he was a drunk idiot.

So no, definitely not :lul:

They don't stop kicking his head when he's down either haha, fucking animals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and BlackpillRemedy
What they are is good at moderation. And you have to understand, the rage of the Samurai is nothing like the rage of the Nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Because I doubt it… like if you saw what Japanese people did in WW2 in level of violence, torture and degeneracy it’s crazy to think those are the same genome group as the ones today with all this cute anime, acting neotenous and kawaii with low crime and peaceful and not violent. Historians say they were so bad and sadistic even the nazis were shook.

I understand war and invasion are brutal but like Japanese were like extreme sadists and psychopaths it crazy how they are today and onown as peaceful by race realists.

The unit 731 and all.
Asians are just as violent and primitive as whites IMO.

What makes them agreeable is their culture. I haven't met a single cool asian in a white country yet; they probably exist but most of the asians I've met would chimp out instantly when things didn't go their way and none of them succeeded academically.

• +1
Reactions: Putin and Deleted member 33711
I've been saying this for quite some time, whites are probably the kindest people on Earth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Chinese people have some of the most devastating wars out there but at the same time they were civil wars. When the chinese built ships that could travel great distances and already had knowledge of distance weaponry they went to Africa and other parts of Asia, traded, brought some giraffes and species with them and went back to their home.

When Europeans built those ships the first thing they did was install weapons on them and go on their way to conquer whoever they found in front of them. Just read the story of the opium wars for example, or how vaccines advancements were heavily influented by europeans wanting to conquer african lands.

No human race is peaceful but some civilizations are more chill than others. The only reason Europe and it's US extension dominated the world until their current decline was because they were the most power hungry in building and advancing in weaponry technology, not because they were somehow inherently superior and Valhalla was awaiting for them.

The world now is globalized and everyone more or less knows eachother, so the field in which the game is taking place has been made more equal to say it somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back