Is racism bad?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Is racism even bad? It seems like racism is just sterotypes of certain races which is mostly true anyways so how is it racist? Black people commit more crimes on average, jews usually have jobs in banks or with money, indians usually do smell bad and shit in streets, mexicans are good workers and smuggle the most drugs, white people are usually better than all the other races. It's not racist if it's true

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Deleted member 2506, Halotestin and 1 other person
The only reason u cant be racists to whites is because they have caucasoid bone structure. Insulting subhumans hurts. But insulting chad does nothing

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Zeta ascended
I don't think stating facts in itself is bad thing but when you start putting individuals in categories for the sole purpose of putting them down over something they can't change or chose to be; especially when they haven't talked shit or done anything wrong to you is a bit sad.

It's like when you see people making brag threads about being white and how white people enslave black people and took over half the world at one point to make themselves feel more superior.

It's crazy to me how much people cope and try to make themselves feel more superior to others based on their race accomplishments than ones of their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 5'8manlet, EthnicelAscension and 8 others
I think judging individuals and treating them differently based on their race is low iq and very retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2933 and 7 others
I think judging individuals and treating them differently based on their race is low iq and very retarded
How is it low iq? It's smart imo. Obviously not every black person is a criminal, but statistically blacks commit the most crimes while having a lower population. Is it racist to say blacks are usually criminals? No because they literally are. Is it low IQ to watch your back in black neighborhoods? No it's high IQ because they commit more crimes.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, rockndogs and Tiddlywink
How is it low iq? It's smart imo. Obviously not every black person is a criminal, but statistically blacks commit the most crimes while having a lower population. Is it racist to say blacks are usually criminals? No because they literally are. Is it low IQ to watch your back in black neighborhoods? No it's high IQ because they commit more crimes.
You have to look at their background aswell man. Saying that blacks commit more crimes is just ignorant. I mean they might but their social conditions are not helping them to evolve. If you grow up in the ghetto you pretty much will stay in the ghetto. Do you think they have the possibility of getting themselves out of the bin and they always don’t want to?

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
You have to look at their background aswell man. Saying that blacks commit more crimes is just ignorant. I mean they might but their social conditions are not the best for them to evolve.
How is it ignorant when it's an actual fact? Obviously they don't have it as easy as other people but it's still true that they commit more crimes. Even in Africa they kill each other with machetes in civil wars all the time.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Tiddlywink
Trash thread boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and greenboat
Racism is necessary. Human behavior can be accurately predicted almost entirely based on 3 factors, Race, Age, and Sex. Not environment, not education, not good/bad parents, not economics, not status, don't get me wrong these factors matter aswell, but not nearly as much. With these 3 factors alone you will be able to accurately predict someones IQ, Estrogen+Testosterone Levels, Amount of Neocortical Neurons, etc, these things vary on average, but Race, and Sex are the big two, race in particularly.

For example there are some Indians share an Average IQ similar to some African nations, yet why are they less violent? Because their Testosterone and Estrogen levels, aswell some other chemical averages differ.

Sadly humans, evolutionarily speaking, on average, are quite predictable, unique individuals are exceptions to the rule, most of us are quite similar to one another, and predictable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How is it ignorant when it's an actual fact? Obviously they don't have it as easy as other people but it's still true that they commit more crimes. Even in Africa they kill each other with machetes in civil wars all the time.
they commit crimes because usually they don’t have other options. Ghetto is like a cycle, people die younger people gonna take their place. Crimes goes on and on. Gangs will never eradicate and I’m pretty sure gangs are the highest culprit of black crime.
If you put down gangs you put down the crime.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
blacks to be low IQ and be criminal is social engineering from whites.Rap and thug culture was created to keep the black kids from going to uni and owning land.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, stuckneworleans and greenboat
they commit crimes because usually they don’t have other options. Ghetto is like a cycle, people die younger people gonna take their place. Crimes goes on and on. Gangs will never eradicate and I’m pretty sure gangs are the highest culprit of black crime.
If you put down gangs you put down the crime.
It is what it is. Even in africa they kill each other in civil wars
blacks to be low IQ and be criminal is social engineering from whites.Rap and thug culture was created to keep the black kids from going to uni and owning land.
white people are the behind all the problems for ethnics I guess. Africans in africa have been killing each other in civil wars forever but its white people that did that too, they genocide whites in africa

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
was racism even a major problem when each groups had their own spaces?

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Because differences in individuals are much greater than differences in races.

Stating facts isn't racist. Watching your back in the ghetto isn't racist. Treating a black person at school/work/at a party worse because they're black is racist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Hades, greenboat and 4 others
Because differences in individuals are much greater than differences in races.

Stating facts isn't racist. Watching your back in the ghetto isn't racist. Treating a black person at school/work/at a party worse because they're black is racist
You're right

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I mean, that would be subjective but generally, yes. The people here saying racism isn’t bad will only say that because it doesn’t happen to them on a regular basis.
I don’t think there’s anyone here experiencing racism and saying racism isn’t bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Effortless
There is only 2 things I hate: racism and curries

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hades, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
was racism even a major problem when each groups had their own spaces?
Not exactly since people were all the same race but there was definitely discrimination against certain people. Not because of race but because of other things like where you came from, which religion you believe in or who your parents were in society.

white people are the behind all the problems for ethnics I guess. Africans in africa have been killing each other in civil wars forever but its white people that did that too, they genocide whites in africa

White people are not behind all the problems for ethnics, white people are behind a lot of problems for ethnics persisting till this day. A lot of ethnics countries are impacted by culture destruction and commodity loss which slowed down the development of that country/nation.

White people are not behind all the problems for ethnics, white people are behind a lot of problems for ethnics persisting till this day. A lot of ethnics countries are impacted by culture destruction and commodity loss which slowed down the development of that country/nation.
Which countries?

Which countries?

Any country that was colonised by whites pretty much. Or even countries that end up war torn due to commodities/resources because of western/white nation interest.

The countries we enslaved and exploited for hundreds of years I’m guessing.
Sucks to suck. Everyone got conquered back then. It's life get over it
Any country that was colonised by whites pretty much. Or even countries that end up war torn due to commodities/resources because of western/white nation interest.
It is what it is. Stop complaining about it, everyone nation does it. Whites just were better at it and had more resources

It is what it is. Stop complaining about it, everyone nation does it. Whites just were better at it and had more resources

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just stating what happened.

Plus you wouldn't say "stop complaining" if you, your family and your people were being tortured or having to live in fear of being bombed to bits.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just stating what happened.

Plus you wouldn't say "stop complaining" if you, your family and your people were being tortured or having to live in fear of being bombed to bits.
Whos being tortured?

Sucks to suck. Everyone got conquered back then. It's life get over it

Not sure what you’re trying to say here. Everyone did it which means it’s morally correct?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Not being as in current times but was being tortured such as blacks.
OK well then I guess whites are just terrible then because we colonized every continent hundreds of years ago, you're right.

Race realism discourse on an incel forum. Ironic really. You subhumans should know best what it’s like to be treated poorly based on your appearance and reputation (which is almost always not in your control). Low iq thread, zero self awareness.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: verZYownZZun, Effortless and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
OK well then I guess whites are just terrible then because we colonized every continent hundreds of years ago, you're right.

I'm not saying whites are terrible because not all white people were involved in these things I mentioned, in fact not even most.

But again, to be racist and trying to make yourself feel more superior to others based on your race accomplishments than ones of their own is imo stupid.

I'm not saying whites are terrible because not all white people were involved in these things I mentioned, in fact not even most.

But again, to be racist and trying to make yourself feel more superior to others based on your race accomplishments than ones of their own is imo stupid.
This thread was suppose to be a joke tbh but it's like what @Gazzamogga said "Stating facts isn't racist. Watching your back in the ghetto isn't racist. Treating a black person at school/work/at a party worse because they're black is racist"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Gazzamogga
This thread was suppose to be a joke tbh but it's like what @Gazzamogga said "Stating facts isn't racist. Watching your back in the ghetto isn't racist. Treating a black person at school/work/at a party worse because they're black is racist"

Of which, I whole heartily agree with.

• +1
I'd still watch my back at the school/work/party tbh.

• +1
most of the things you mention OP are social construct and social stigma.To generalize a person based on things that are fault of the society is low IQ and stupid

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and greenboat
Idk but I regret ignoring stereotypes they tend to be true

• +1
most of the things you mention OP are social construct and social stigma.To generalize a person based on things that are fault of the society is low IQ and stupid

Racism is discriminating against an individual because of their skin color, and that is bad.

Recognizing there are differences between races of people is not racism. Based upon question in the OP it appears your weak mind has been corrupted by 40+ years of SJWs in the Democratic party and their allies in the Media distorting the meaning of rasicm for the purpose of getting minorities to vote Democratic (or left wing out side the US).

• +1
Racism is discriminating against an individual because of their skin color, and that is bad.

Recognizing there are differences between races of people is not racism. Based upon question in the OP it appears your weak mind has been corrupted by 40 years of SJWs in the Democratic party and their allies in the Media distorting the meaning of rasicm for the purpose of getting minorities to vote Democratic (or left wing out side the US).
Probably

IQ stat is literally fake JFL
Here is a post from abu bakr al Baghdadi
blacks have sub70 IQ etc which are widely repeated among mentally challenged stfcels are based on the already debunked book 'Nation, Iq and wealth' by Richard Lynn who is merely a social scientist(psychologist) and not an human population geneticists, biologist etc aka natural scientists.
He basically made up 104 out 185 Nation's IQ up and even for the only 81 nations where he had IQ data, he cherry picked studies and used in many cases IQ studies done on highly selected groups like school children for third world countries.

This is widely known in the scientific community but low IQ PIGSKINS like you are of course unware of that:

IQ and the Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia

Most of the stats online are fake and lack solid data behind them.This goes for height,dick,rape,crime all sort of stats

Recognizing there are differences between races of people is not racism. Based upon question in the OP it appears your weak mind has been corrupted by 40+ years of SJWs in the Democratic party and their allies in the Media distorting the meaning of rasicm for the purpose of getting minorities to vote Democratic (or left wing out side the US).

LMAO no one here cares about politics, I'm sure most people here know that politics is utter BS on every sides.

How can there be racism if there's only one race of people? There's white people and then there's subhumans, which don't even count.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, rockndogs, Tiddlywink and 2 others
IQ stat is literally fake JFL
Here is a post from abu bakr al Baghdadi

Most of the stats online are fake and lack solid data behind them.This goes for height,dick,rape,crime all sort of stats

Literally debunked and fake
Source: Just trust me bro

You don't even need the statistics to know the merit of a people. Look at their contributions to the world and themselves. While Greece and Rome were thriving nations, what were Africans doing? They sure as hell weren't living in Wakanda. What are they doing today? Hanging onto deteriorating infrastructure set up by colonials. Quit coping and open your eyes. Or don't, it doesn't make much difference to me.

• +1
Of which, I whole heartily agree with.

Watching your back atghettos isn't racist but if your skeptical of the person just cause he is black that is racist.

Pure and simple.

Didn't read good thread tho

Racial prejudice is a gift of nature, intended to preserve in purity the various divisions of mankind which the ages have evolved.
-Lovecraft

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans