Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Shorter Midface means shorte ramus, so does lower set ears

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, PenileFacialSurgery, JeremyMeeks and 14 others
explain why barret has such a short ramus , while chico has a long ramus
ramus length has nothing to do with midface length
barrett is just really wide faced which is why his midface is so compact (literally just look at any of his pictures)
ramus length correlates to use of mastication muscles

ramus length is a dimorphic trait, women cant really get developed ramuses (aside from maybe extreme outliers who might have bruxism or something, like margot robbie)
also women are overall just attracted to the more bone you have in ur jaw so
plus the longer/better ur ramus, the lower your gonial angle
a low gonial angle> a high gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Deleted member 3195 and Perfect Hairline
barrett is just really wide faced which is why his midface is so compact (literally just look at any of his pictures)

ramus length is a dimorphic trait, women cant really get developed ramuses (aside from maybe extreme outliers who might have bruxism or something, like margot robbie)
okay show me 1 guy with short and forward projected maxilla AND long ramus and i believe you

Barrett whole lower third is shorter not only his ramus, it has nothing to do with midface length.

O'Pry has a very compact midface and a short ramus.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Well the gonial also matters on midface development If ur ramus is long but so is your midface then you’ll still have a high gonial angle t

• +1
okay show me 1 guy with short and forward projected maxilla AND long ramus and i believe you
its just much rarer to have barrett tier forward growth and chris carmack tier ramus.
its like saying show me one person who is 6'10 and looks like sean o pry.
also having a long ramus usually takes some length away from your jaw so there is also that.

• Hmm...
Pin on hot
chris-carmack-nashville -

You can have both a long ramus and compact mid-face but that combo is almost exclusively found only in gigachads

Also low-set ears means less visible ramus. Earlobe reductions and some form of rotational otoplasty can help those with low-set ears give the illusion/visibilty of a taller, longer ramus.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, I'mme and draco
https://forum.****************/attachments/aidan-anderson-jpg.4758/https://forum.****************/attachments/angelic-being-png.4762/https://forum.****************/attachments/wtf-fuck-my-life-again-png.4765/
You can have both a long ramus and compact mid-face but that combo is almost exclusively found only in gigachads

Also low-set ears means less visible ramus. Earlobe reductions and some form of rotational otoplasty can help those with low-set ears give the illusion/visibilty of a taller, longer ramus.
cant see the pics

https://forum.****************/attachments/aidan-anderson-jpg.4758/https://forum.****************/attachments/angelic-being-png.4762/https://forum.****************/attachments/wtf-fuck-my-life-again-png.4765/

Low set ears are my problem is their a surgery to move ears vertically?

proves my point
The thing is that just because some guys with compact midfaces have short ramus it doesnt mean that there is any correlation between these two things.

The thing is that just because some guys with compact midfaces have short ramus it doesnt mean that there is any correlation between these two things.
i challenge you to disprove my theory then cunt

Well the gonial also matters on midface development If ur ramus is long but so is your midface then you’ll still have a high gonial angle t
no. That depends on downward growth jfl
@Greeicy is a perfect example

long midface (0.8 ratio or something) and still perfect gonial angle
because gonial angle is mostly dependant on ramus length and downward growth, NOTHING to do with your midface
J1
Looksmax user corperals ex girlfriends new chad bf
Unnamed 1 jpg
1573097384643 png

Basically this
Everyone looks better with a longer ramus, it’s definitely not cope
9F36E1B0 65DD 4718 A9E9 FF3A6CFBABBF

7696A8E9 CE52 4210 A829 52269DB5E969

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Effortless, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
you didnt increase barrets ramus lenght, just the uprightness
/end of thread
we just disproved this retarded theory that if u have a short ramus that means youll have a short forward grown midface/that if u have a long midface = long ramus
you didnt increase barrets ramus lenght, just the uprightness
he made his ramus way more developed dont cope lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
/end of thread

he made his ramus way more developed dont cope lol
i was talking abou ramus lenght here, not ramus uprightness morph second morph again with vertically longer ramus

• +1
Reactions: StolenDays and Kingkellz
i was talking abou ramus lenght here, not ramus uprightness morph second morph again with vertically longer ramus
so youre just gonna ignore all of the images me and everyone else has posted? or even the images in your other thread about this?

the more "upright" your ramus is (rectangular/vertically straight) the more developed it is
aka same process that results in greater length

the more "upright" your ramus is (rectangular/vertically straight) the more developed it is
aka same process that results in greater length
overwhelming majority of guys with alot of forward growth have forward slanted/not upright ramus

overwhelming majority of guys with alot of forward growth have forward slanted/not upright ramus
what dont u understand
ur not onto some sort of breaking scientific discovery
theres no link between midface length/maxilla and ramus
over

Shorter Midface means shorte ramus, so does lower set ears
Ramus length matters, but imo gonial angle is more important. I have a decent ramus, but shit gonial angle. i have a140 degree gonial it's over for me son.

Ramus length matters, but imo gonial angle is more important. I have a decent ramus, but shit gonial angle. i have a140 degree gonial it's over for me son.
your chin must be really tall?

Obviously no, bone = good
But dont forget about harmony and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
You must have a square jaw then ? Mind sharing it in PM bro ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: draco, WillVisitGandy and Kingkellz
nope. even hot male's long ramus morphs looking better than the original obv.

yeah i wish it equals beeing gigachad.
:cry:
sad shit indeed.

no it's the opposite bro : the lower is your gonial angle the more you'll have a square jaw.
and basically anything above 130 degree is downward growth.

edited pic ngl.

My bad, didn't read correctly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You must have a square jaw then ? Mind sharing it in PM bro ?
Sorta, it's very sharp when I'm lean and looks like timohte chalamets jaw sometimes. chin is angular as hell but small.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Pin on hot
chris-carmack-nashville -
View attachment 378412

Is it possible to have a low gonible angle and a short ramus?

Is it possible to have a low gonible angle and a short ramus?
Yes and your lower third will appear stunted.
Jordan Barrett is a good example of this.

Low gonial angle + short ramus
DOljTkN

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996