Is rating a zero sum game?

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
Meaning for someone else to win someone else has to lose, I understand not everyone will get to mate, and we are competing against other men but... what level do you have too reach in order to not feel insecure that your women will leave you to a better guy and where your happy with ur dating life? I’ve heard it’s the top 20% but nowadays probably closer to top 10%? But what if she leaves for the top 5%er? Their is always a person better than you but when is it enough? Atleast before attractive people paired with other attractive people but now women’s body count so high they can’t really pair bound or want to commit unless ur like the best best guy she can find

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Just divorce her before she divorces you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
This "top x%" has to be one of the most retarded things ever

Contrary to what some will want you to believe, your wife will not just "leave you" instantly at the sight of chad

• +1
Reactions: Mikes91 and Deleted member 29581
The world is roughly 50% male and 50% female even if the top men take a lot of women they can’t take all of them so how far can’t it go? Mathematically?
Just divorce her before she divorces you

Contrary to what some will want you to believe, your wife will not just "leave you" instantly at the sight of chad
She will want to fuck him, even if she won’t she will leave easier bc she is subconsciously knows he’s better then u

This "top x%" has to be one of the most retarded things ever
Idc I like graphics and systems and data and shit I wanna know everything precisely and exactly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Idc I like graphics and systems and data and shit I wanna know everything precisely and exactly

Autism GIF

Depends on how many girls in real life compliment / want to be with you.

If you're a looksmax MTN or whatever, but girls compliment you IRL, then your looks are good enough, just work on other stuff. If not, then it's probably your looks.

Depends on how many girls in real life compliment / want to be with you.

If you're a looksmax MTN or whatever, but girls compliment you IRL, then your looks are good enough, just work on other stuff. If not, then it's probably your looks.
Only ppl who compliment me are gay guys or old men or old women...

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham