Is raw meat legit or a scam?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
People like sv3rige push raw meat as highly nutritious and important to eat but others say it could give you diseases and cause problems.

Reacherch it and I don't mean looking at Youtubers or tik tok

jewish propaganda to make you ill. cooked meat is 10x better and a sign of evolution, ((they)) want to unevolve us and keep us as forever slaves for their global domination plans

• +1
Reactions: goldpill and Deleted member 5815
jewish propaganda to make you ill. cooked meat is 10x better and a sign of evolution, ((they)) want to unevolve us and keep us as forever slaves for their global domination plans
Doesn't the mainstream push cooked meat?

Raw meat is a scam. It made my brother crazy (he got an awful case of parasitic worm infection because of it)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Probably not smart to eat nothing besides that but if its from a legit source its not unhealthy at all and even healthier then cooked (legit sources are almost impossible to find in western urban areas though)

Damn. So sv3rige is spewing nonsense about raw liver then
Trust me, you dont want parasites inside of you. They wreck havoc on you, both physically and mentally. Take the parasite pill.

These raw carnivores actually believe parasites are good for you.

just trust him bro, he looks healthy

I used to eat raw meat but now cattle all across the earth are receiving mrna vaccines on the low, cooking your meat and pasteurizing your milk kills the spike protein the recent raw milk push happened for a reason it's to wipe out a certain category of people that are considered a threat to the elite

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro and Krakowski
I used to eat raw meat but now cattle all across the earth are receiving mrna vaccines on the low, cooking your meat and pasteurizing your milk kills the spike protein the recent raw milk push happened for a reason it's to wipe out a certain category of people that are considered a threat to the elite
Is raw milk good to eat? Ik a nearby farm who sells it. We can't fucking eat anything anymore these days jfl

You could eat raw meat if you grew up eating it from a good source, maybe. Otherwise, keep raw meat consumption to a minimum.

Raw meat is a cope from middle aged men who look for ways to become more masculine