is raw milk actually good

theheightmogger

theheightmogger

Iron
Is there actual benefits in raw milk , found a local farm that sells it which is pretty rare in england heard many people say its good and many people say it makes you sick gives you salmonela ext

Is there actual benefits in raw milk , found a local farm that sells it which is pretty rare in england heard many people say its good and many people say it makes you sick gives you salmonela ext
nah you will most likely end up sick

Neglible, compared to the risk of getting sick, unless you raised the cow yourself and were hygienic all the way through.

Yes raw milk is great for you. Or u can just listen to the people on here who inject T cuz theyre low T genetic cucks Lol its funny bc it's illegal where I live yet everyone I see come into the little hole in the wall spot to get it is HTN+.

its the best food on the planet it contains 80% water, almost all vitamins in huge amounts, almost all minerals in huge amounts has the best protein you can get literally, high fat high sugar, on top it has growth factors ur literally drinking igf1