Is recessed maxilla/no cheekbone definition a sign I will look the same at low BF?

Download

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
You could even look worse with low bf. Sunken and melted faces are often the case. Higher bf can give the illusion of beeing robust, and having more bones.

I worded this incorrectly, generally is it a sign you will look worse at a lower BF? Does not only have to apply to me, but assume I have both a recessed maxilla and poor cheekbone definition.

Below is a side profile similar to mine in neutral head position
You could even look worse with low bf. Sunken and melted faces are often the case.

Yup, that's what I'm worried about. It really just sucks because I'm bloated af

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 34
I worded this incorrectly, generally is it a sign you will look worse at a lower BF? Does not only have to apply to me, but assume I have both a recessed maxilla and poor cheekbone definition.

Below is a side profile similar to mine in neutral head position

Yup, that's what I'm worried about. It really just sucks because I'm bloated af
You have maxillary protrusion, but still recessed maxilla and jaw. Also lack of orbital rim. Double jaw surgery would be good, but i dont know about the protrusion.

You have maxillary protrusion, but still recessed maxilla and jaw. Also lack of orbital rim. Double jaw surgery would be good, but i dont know about the protrusion.

That isn't me but that's how you are suppose to take your side profile shots right? Camera on ledge or something and you turn 90 degrees looking by the side of your camera in neutral position? If so then I have a pretty similar profile to him