appealmaxed

lean bulking
title

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and PeakIncels
Yup

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, PeakIncels and appealmaxed

all you do is ride a horse around, takes ages to do anything. imagine gta except instead of being able to drive to missions you always have to walk the whole way. that's how long it takes.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and appealmaxed
all you do is ride a horse around, takes ages to do anything. imagine gta except instead of being able to drive to missions you always have to walk the whole way. that's how long it takes.
i got nothing to do until tn, what game u recommend.

yes play it now

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, PeakIncels and appealmaxed
Best game of all time

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Zonar, byvw and 4 others
Solid game

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thegiganigga, PeakIncels, wsada and 1 other person
yeah its fun but getting from place to place is absolute ass
other game mechanics make up for it and the game is fairly fun

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, thegiganigga and PeakIncels
yes bro it is funny asf and beautiful get it

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga
yeah its fun but getting from place to place is absolute ass
other game mechanics make up for it and the game is fairly fun
just use fast travel bro

Boring ahh game. Play persona 5 instead. Only play it cause of dating system, it make me horny

just use fast travel bro
i always have a bounty because i murder everyone i come across and torture them, my inner dark traid richard ramirez 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and PeakIncels
Best game ive ever played tbh

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
reject vidya embrace going for a walk

i always have a bounty because i murder everyone i come across and torture them, my inner dark traid richard ramirez 🤦‍♂️
Bro has the lowest honor(relatable) tho you can fast travel w the bounty too, you have to buy a camp upgrade, then when your out, set up a camp fire, and fast travel pops out, and you can go in every city you saw

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
rainbow six siege/ready or not

• Hmm...
Bro has the lowest honor(relatable) tho you can fast travel w the bounty too, you have to buy a camp upgrade, then when your out, set up a camp fire, and fast travel pops out, and you can go in every city you saw
ah thanks i might replay since i absolutely hate playing as john

• +1
ah thanks i might replay since i absolutely hate playing as john
yea do it, and get that camp upgrade, really saves your life tbh

• +1
Niggas who say it's the best game of all time played 5 games in their entire life, it's mid esp the story, red dead 1 was way better

• +1
Niggas who say it's the best game of all time played 5 games in their entire life, it's mid esp the story, red dead 1 was way better
best game of all time even as a fan I don't agree on that, but no the first red dead was ass tbh

RDR2 has the best realism, but I liked cyberpunk 2077 story a lil more ngl, especially because it had multiple endings

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and NZb6Air
It can get dull quick

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
best game of all time even as a fan I don't agree on that, but no the first red dead was ass tbh

RDR2 has the best realism, but I liked cyberpunk 2077 story a lil more ngl, especially because it had multiple endings
rdr2 story better than cybperunk story, rdrd1 story better than both

• +1
rdr2 story better than cybperunk story, rdrd1 story better than both
the thing is that the 2 games r same franchise/timeline

why do you like rdr1 more tho:unsure:

• +1
the thing is that the 2 games r same franchise/timeline

why do you like rdr1 more tho:unsure:
it's more like why rdrd2 gave me cancer :
why tf did dutch become retarded all of sudden, randomly lol, it's like they couldn't find any way to write a good central conflict

• +1
it's more like why rdrd2 gave me cancer :
why tf did dutch become retarded all of sudden, randomly lol, it's like they couldn't find any way to write a good central conflict
Micah brainwashed him, plus dutch was always crazy bro, but before he had Hosea which """kept""" him on a leash yk? and also Arthur, he didn't go crazy all of sudden, even before the first heist he shot that lil ahh girl signaling that he was never sane

• +1
Micah brainwashed him, plus dutch was always crazy bro, but before he had Hosea which """kept""" him on a leash yk? and also Arthur, he didn't go crazy all of sudden, even before the first heist he shot that lil ahh girl signaling that he was never sane
Micah did not have the power to brainwash him nigga realistically or they didnt show the actual reason which is the same anyway

• +1
Micah did not have the power to brainwash him nigga realistically or they didnt show the actual reason which is the same anyway
ig then when Hosea was gone n began thinking Arthur was a traitor he just went schizo:(

• Hmm...
play red fight 2

• +1
how do you upgrade it?
alright, do you see the donation box? there should be a book there, enter it, and then there should be a list of upgrades, tell me if you find it, otherwise I'll link you a vid or smt

• +1
alright, do you see the donation box? there should be a book there, enter it, and then there should be a list of upgrades, tell me if you find it, otherwise I'll link you a vid or smt
ah i see i remember the box thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
In the top 10 for me

Do you have the option to pirate it