Is Removing Buccal Fat a Looksmax or a Looksmin?

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
I've seen both arguments, it does make you look better but doesn't it make you age faster?

I think it's the most useless surgery ever. Results are barely noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
just be below 12%

forgot about this surgery, another surgery in my list.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
If your young its good, but it becomes a looksmin as you age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and maxmendietta
You need bones underneath. If your jaw is narrow then it will make you look bad. Better off getting implants for the hollow look.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and hairyballscel
My theory is that having chubby cheeks is a sign that your lower third is recessed. Buccal fat removal is not addressing the root issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6403
@Chadlite Rutherford

My theory is that having chubby cheeks is a sign that your lower third is recessed. Buccal fat removal is not addressing the root issue.
Could also be width. My mandible is forward grown but not wide so I have a chubby cheek look.

Suck in your cheeks until inside of cheek just touches teeth. That's the look after buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Incorrect, buccal fat is simply fat that never goes away stored in your cheeks, nothing more nothing less, it has nothing to do with bone structure

My dad has a wide jaw and good chin, but his buccal fat sags his cheeks down, and he's in his 50's

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6403 and baruch