Bronze
Often get told that i look very intimidating. Is it a looksmax or looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
what matters is if youre attractive

• +1
Reactions: fw.5m, Costcosuperstore and 0proteindiet
Often get told that i look very intimidating. Is it a looksmax or looksmin
Women haven't changed since paleolithic era, if a man was attractive there he will be attractive now, if a man looks like he can protect his tribe he will be attractive. If you look intimidating no enemy would dare crossing your path so yeah that probably means you're attractive

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Tallman
im 6’3 and mtn is that attractive
it only just begone bro, you should be able to get you self to htn and its even better if you got a good frame width wise, sure you wont be turing head constantly and you will have to work harder then the chadlite+ but your better then like 70% at least of the population if you are truly 6'3 mid tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, arvidosu and Costcosuperstore
sure
id say women prefer htn+, but u could get a shot
unfortunuately this community is rotted, anyone that is "mtn" here could be very appealing to women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0proteindiet and sigma ✰
unfortunuately this community is rotted, anyone that is "mtn" here could be very appealing to women
women have high standards
they could be semi attracted to mtns but they will always choose chad (or generally htn+)

• +1
Reactions: arvidosu and Costcosuperstore
Women haven't changed since paleolithic era, if a man was attractive there he will be attractive now, if a man looks like he can protect his tribe he will be attractive. If you look intimidating no enemy would dare crossing your path so yeah that probably means you're attractive
ask ur mom whos more attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, truthhurts, sigma ✰ and 2 others
women have high standards
they could be semi attracted to mtns but they will always choose chad (or generally htn+)
always depends on how you rate mtns and htn, are you rating these of psl or appeal? most women will take appeal over psl, of course you can have both, but not always

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
always depends on how you rate mtns and htn, are you rating these of psl or appeal? most women will take appeal over psl, of course you can have both, but not always
yup
appeal consists of halos and failios that are not incorporated in face psl

• +1
Reactions: arvidosu
yup
appeal consists of halos and failios that are not incorporated in face psl
and it's obviously preference, I have been called low mtn, high mtn, low htn with higher potential, still I have never had a problem with getting girls

• WTF
and it's obviously preference, I have been called low mtn, high mtn, low htn with higher potential, still I have never had a problem with getting girls
fakecel get off this forum

• So Sad
fakecel get off this forum
no need to be a cel to be here lmao, does it really matter that much to you wether im a cel or not? i obviously haven't reached my max potential and am not happy with it yet

• JFL
no need to be a cel to be here lmao, does it really matter that much to you wether im a cel or not? i obviously haven't reached my max potential and am not happy with it yet
im joking dw
most people here like me dont get girls :feelswhy: mirin

• +1