Is retin a legit if so cream or gel and if there's a good guide can someone link it

Rope nigger faggot greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, wagbox, sloopnoob and 2 others
Retin A is the most legit thing in skincare, I’ve been using it for almost 2 years now and my skin is crystal clear and always get compliments on it.

start slowly like 2-3 times max per week and buildup until your skin tolerates it daily. It will suck first 1-2 months and you will peel/have flaky skin a lot but its worth it

also, moisturizer and sunscreen is always a must while using Retin A, don’t use Retin a if you plan to go outside without sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Dommaxxer
Retin A is the most legit thing in skincare, I’ve been using it for almost 2 years now and my skin is crystal clear and always get compliments on it.

start slowly like 2-3 times max per week and buildup until your skin tolerates it daily. It will suck first 1-2 months and you will peel/have flaky skin a lot but its worth it

also, moisturizer and sunscreen is always a must while using Retin A, don’t use Retin a if you plan to go outside without sunscreen

Thanks bro
Do you have any gd moisturizer recommendations
And should i use it at night only
And can i use serums
And how do you wash your face, do you use a cleanser? I only wash with water and use no products lol
Thanks bro
And can i use serums
And how do you wash your face, do you use a cleanser? I only wash with water and use no products lol
What percent should i start off with and did you use gel or cream

• +1
Reactions: OBE
Thanks bro
And can i use serums

What percent should i start off with and did you use gel or cream
Yes any cleansers is good, foaming is kinda drying so you can try better a gel cleanser since Retin already dries your skin out.

You can use serums and such just be careful to check the ingredients cus some in contact with retinoids might cause some irritation. I use rn 0.05 but can go lower or higher depending how your skin reacts, ideally start with a low % and see if your skin clears and is good on that just stick with it rather than going with a stronger one especially when young.
Wash your face 2-3 times a day and all the time after you work out.

honestly the basics are just cleanser Retin a moisturizer and yes you can use some other serums if you’d fancy that

• +1
Yes any cleansers is good, foaming is kinda drying so you can try better a gel cleanser since Retin already dries your skin out.

You can use serums and such just be careful to check the ingredients cus some in contact with retinoids might cause some irritation. I use rn 0.05 but can go lower or higher depending how your skin reacts, ideally start with a low % and see if your skin clears and is good on that just stick with it rather than going with a stronger one especially when young.
Wash your face 2-3 times a day and all the time after you work out.

honestly the basics are just cleanser Retin a moisturizer and yes you can use some other serums if you’d fancy that
Thanks bro

any other improvements? how much younger do you look?

any other improvements? how much younger do you look?
I’d started using it at 20 so right when the collagen production starts going down so really I don’t look younger or something it just kept keeping my collagen production up and I don’t get wrinkles/acne anymore but if you start using it at 30 yes you can look much younger than your age

I’d started using it at 20 so right when the collagen production starts going down so really I don’t look younger or something it just kept keeping my collagen production up and I don’t get wrinkles/acne anymore but if you start using it at 30 yes you can look much younger than your age
nice. too bad I can't get it anywhere, only cucked retinol

Ill ship you one for free if you want
Ive moneymaxxed im going to make a money maxx thread soon
wasn't trying to beg but very based of you to offer
tag me when you make it :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
wasn't trying to beg but very based of you to offer
tag me when you make it :feelsokman:
Yh bro just tell me which one you want and ill talk to you on pm ill send it to a post office near you with your name on it dont send your me your address
Yh bro just tell me which one you want and ill talk to you on pm ill send it to a post office near you with your name on it dont send your me your address
Yh ill tag u lol

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
kys lazy faggot greycel

Yh ill tag u lol
One of the nicest things someone has ever done here tbh

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Dommaxxer
Safe bro if you need anything you can pm me
Cheers, my ex supplied me with enough tret to last two years. Will pick some more up when I’m in china.

• +1

How old are you

It's legit based on every peer reviewed study out there. Yet it still wrecked my skin.