Is retiredes (tretinoin) legit ?

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Buuuuuuump

I use it. It's legit.

I use 0.25 mg/g on my cheeks and around my mouth and 1 mg/g on my forehead and nose where it is well tolerated. I only use them every second night and I apply moisturiser 15 mins before I put on the tretinoin. It works well. Cleared up my acne completely and my skin looks a lot healthier than before. I have been using it for around a year now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I use 0.25 mg/g on my cheeks and around my mouth and 1 mg/g on my forehead and nose where it is well tolerated. I only use them every second night and I apply moisturiser 15 mins before I put on the tretinoin. It works well. Cleared up my acne completely and my skin looks a lot healthier than before. I have been using it for around a year now
Shouldn't you put the moisturiser after ?

Also did you had the skin glow ?

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Retin A (Tretinoin) is very effective and since I dont have spots it gave me that smooth glassy look to my skin and cleared any small bumps I had and got rid of the odd spot here and there but I came off it as it was drying my skin/causing redness however I could have been applying too much of the 0.01% as I had no idea how powerful it really was, started using it again and im applying a moisturiser first, then the tret, waiting 30 mins for it to absorb then moisturiser on top and obviously as minimal application of the gel as possible too

• +1
Shouldn't you put the moisturiser after ?

Also did you had the skin glow ?
I find it better to put on the moisturiser before. It prevents flaking better than if you put it on after, I find.

My skin is definitely better and looks pretty great. I don't have that "glass" shine though. My own theory is that the tretinoin gel gives that effect whereas the tretinoin cream (which is what I use) doesn't. I'm not sure if Retirades do tret in gel form anyway.

• Woah
I find it better to put on the moisturiser before. It prevents flaking better than if you put it on after, I find.

My skin is definitely better and looks pretty great. I don't have that "glass" shine though. My own theory is that the tretinoin gel gives that effect whereas the tretinoin cream (which is what I use) doesn't. I'm not sure if Retirades do tret in gel form anyway.
Does retirides good for fine lines ?

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
Does retirides good for fine lines ?
I think so but I never really had fine lines to begin with. I'm just using it for acne and collagen. Should hopefully pay off in the long run.

• +1