Is RL coming back.

Big White Cuck

Big White Cuck

The Last Man
I only created this account to troll that Croatian cunt of a lawyer but by the time the maliciously negligent mods approved this account, rl left after having the funniest of the mental breakdowns i have seen in PSL history.

So is he coming back on account like @Capricious_Cunt or @Nubile Nounce.

@Manchild @0hMan @ReadBooksEveryday @khvirgin @Gengar

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ReadBooksEveryday and khvirgin
He's probably posting with an alt as we speak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme and 2 others
He is on bookism, if that interests you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Big White Cuck
I only created this account to troll that Croatian cunt of a lawyer but by the time the maliciously negligent mods approved this account, rl left after having the funniest of the mental breakdowns i have seen in PSL history.

So is he coming back on account like @Capricious_Cunt or @Nubile Nounce.

@Manchild @0hMan @ReadBooksEveryday @khvirgin @Gengar
@Harold O'brien

Maybe. We have caught his alts before and we probably will catch it again.

Mirin altmaxxer. Guess he wants to stay banned permanently on his main account.
I mean when he got banned last time he already had 5-6 alt accounts, but maybe you already banned them all checking the ips, idk

he's crying on another forum about his account not getting approved. you should approve it, tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Big White Cuck
https://***********/showthread.php?tid=19326

They talking about you my nigga @slayer69

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
fuck that nigga

would you say that the fact that the op started his thread with "I only created this account to troll" indicates that it might be an alt account too? or do you not react to alts you notice if ... they are not reported by someone else? or are alts actually allowed if your main account isn't banned?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
would you say that the fact that the op started his thread with "I only created this account to troll" indicates that it might be an alt account too? or do you not react to alts you notice if ... they are not reported by someone else? or are alts actually allowed if your main account isn't banned?
Its glaringly obvious “big white cuck” is rl. No one even gaf about that nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Wallenberg and Big White Cuck
Unfunny larp.

Unfunny larp.

did you not see my previous post itt?

does anyone on this forum even possess anything resembling pattern recognition or a rhetorical figure detector, lma

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Shut up fag

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
You are allowed to create a new account after 3 months of inactivity. But if you create a new account before then *or* you are using two accounts, then that's not allowed. We will only allow you to keep one account.

You are allowed to create a new account after 3 months of inactivity. But if you create a new account before then *or* you are using two accounts, then that's not allowed. We will only allow you to keep one account.

i never use 2+ accounts simultaneously because it's pointless, but like 20%+ of users are breaking that 3 months rule at all times, that's why i m failing to understand your actual policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back