Is rockstarmaxxing still possible this day?

It's all about mumblerapmaxxing nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bennett, Kilimanjaro, MandibularCel and 7 others
Ok, let's say you want to become eboymaxxed mumblerapper...where do you start?

lead singer is chad + rockstar halo. insane smv

Fuck I need to music maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
116259458 256 k873520

30 years too late, son

How the fuck do you become popular in west if you are from Moldova anyway?

I mean, even if your English is good and you'd had good rap game or some shit wouldn't westerners need a westerner to associate with?

No worth fame maxxing in tiny country.

I mean, even if your English is good and you'd had good rap game or some shit wouldn't westerners need a westerner to associate with?

there's always a way

I've heard women say a Russian accent is sexy, and honestly all of you sound the same (no offense). I believe it could be a halo though having a Moldovan accent. I'd have to hear your voice though.

tedbundymaxing

First time I'm hearing that.
Here in the US, if you have an English, German, Spanish, French or Russian accent, it's a halo. It's just what I've personally heard and experienced though.

Rappers are the new rockstars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Rap annoys me, I wish there were more bands like Rush and Pink Floyd still around.
Rap can be good, not all of it is bad. Post Malone, Meek Mill...I love these guys. Got into them before they were big here

reminder that rapper blueface claimed to fuck over 1000 women in the past 6 months

>
When Blueface made the song “Thotiana” he was probably talking about himself.

The West Coast rapper stopped by Big Boy’s Neighborhood and made an interesting revelation. He claims he slept with 1,000 women within the last six months. Although Vice said that’s mathematically impossible, the rapper claims he’s not capping.

Social media users immediately began doubting his claims because that’s a whole lot of sex!

“It’s like sometimes it might be a threesome, it might be a foursome. I done had a fivesome,” he said. “Me and four girls…it was pretty hard.”

over if you're not a bbc statusmaxxed mumble rapper in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, OCDMaxxing and EthnicelAscension
Blackcels should be MJmaxxing

Do you live in moldova?

yes. But it is obviously more difficult now. More musicians, fewer star positions.

If you are fine playing for squat, then you can get local live music gigs. Friend of mine does this, and gets some women out of it even though he is ugly as fuck.

I think it is important to be UNIQUE AS FUCK, to be GOOD and to GRIND.

Rock is dead, if you want to become a popular singer you should pick whatever genre is huge at the moment.

No stardom for your face