Is roiding necessary for gymmaxing in 2024 or is natural t maxxing enough

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

I like that
Restarting the gym after a break. title.

@TechnoBoss @PsychoDsk @enchanted_elixir @Orc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and n9wiff
You don't need anabolics to get a nice body

I would say your initial body dimensions and insertions matter more

Anabolics speeds up the process though

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, psychomandible and iloveboobs
You don't need anabolics to get a nice body

I would say your initial body dimensions and insertions matter more

Anabolics speeds up the process though
how much does height effect this

• Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff
how much does height effect this
What do you mean?

Your SMV? Height is just a good trait to have, your proportions matter more for your physique. Manletism can kill.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
What do you mean?

Your SMV? Height is just a good trait to have, your proportions matter more for your physique. Manletism can kill.
nahh i mean how much does height effect getting gymmaxxed body

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
if you just want an aestheticly pleasing physique roidmaxxing isnt necessary, just train hard and good enough and make sure to have a healthy diet. But if you want to compete or want to look out of this world crazy then yeah go ahead

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and iloveboobs
I'm not sure I live in a manlet country, people cap out at like 180cm-ish.

I've noticed that much taller people though look like framecels despite having normal frame due to the way their frame looks compared to height.

Also gotta eat more.

• +1
I'd say if youre 5'11 - 6'1/2 its easier to fill out your frame and look more aesthetic. Smaller than that you end up looking like a mini pekka and taller than that it takes longer to fill out your frame just off proportions

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and iloveboobs
I'm not sure I live in a manlet country, people cap out at like 180cm-ish.

I've noticed that much taller people though look like framecels despite having normal frame due to the way their frame looks compared to height.

Also gotta eat more.
I'd say if youre 5'11 - 6'1/2 its easier to fill out your frame and look more aesthetic. Smaller than that you end up looking like a mini pekka and taller than that it takes longer to fill out your frame just off proportions
lets say like 6'4. how much more difficult is getting aesthrtic body

official adonis bump

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
@kaligula567 @enriquecel @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
lets say like 6'4. how much more difficult is getting aesthrtic body
If youre 6'4 with an already decent base / athletic background, and you dont need to cut or lose body fat, then its fairly simple seeing as how you just need to focus on compound lifts and progressively overloading, whilst also maintaining a consistent diet for you because at that height you cant afford to cut too much or youll look lanky and malnourished like a twig. I'd also reccomend supplementing with creatine if youre going the natty way because it does help with muscle growth/recovery over time and makes your muscles seem fuller because of the water it stores

• +1
  • +1
If youre 6'4 with an already decent base / athletic background, and you dont need to cut or lose body fat, then its fairly simple seeing as how you just need to focus on compound lifts and progressively overloading, whilst also maintaining a consistent diet for you because at that height you cant afford to cut too much or youll look lanky and malnourished like a twig. I'd also reccomend supplementing with creatine if youre going the natty way because it does help with muscle growth/recovery over time and makes your muscles seem fuller because of the water it stores
im skinnyfat, how does that change it

im skinnyfat, how does that change it
For skinny fat it will be hard to gain enough muscle with your height. Take creatine, eat your calories and above and wait for at least one year

• +1
thanks chef
For skinny fat it will be hard to gain enough muscle with your height. Take creatine, eat your calories and above and wait for at least one year

• Love it
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
There’s no natural t maxxing if you go gym, gym nukes your T
You can get a nice body but you’ll feel lazy and gloomy

• +1
how? i thought it increase t?
Nah your body can’t handle the immense amount of stress one endures during strength training or any type of training at all. Overtraining is way more common than ppl think. If you wanna stay natty I’d recommend for you to just go 4x a week and max out all your other areas such as diet, sleep, stress etc

I mean it won’t necessarily nuke it beyond fixing but it does have quite an impact on your hormones

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and iloveboobs
Just be adonis theory

• Love it
Nah your body can’t handle the immense amount of stress one endures during strength training or any type of training at all. Overtraining is way more common than ppl think. If you wanna stay natty I’d recommend for you to just go 4x a week and max out all your other areas such as diet, sleep, stress etc

I mean it won’t necessarily nuke it beyond fixing but it does have quite an impact on your hormones
send reading fuel?

• +1