Is roiding worth it for prettyboys who like gym?

D

Deleted member 22529

Iron

If you have a good frame sure, but it depends on alot of things and some people will get really bad affects on roids while some wont see any sides.

How do you tell? What's an example of a prettyboy that hasn't aged on juice apart from Carlton Loth?
If you have a good frame sure, but it depends on alot of things and some people will get really bad affects on roids while some wont see any sides.

This is also highly dependant on what compounds you use and at what doses, I believe many sides can be easily mitigated and avoided.

For example, don't listen to the retards that tell you to instantly hop on 500mg of test, this is a very stupid idea because first of all, it's a giant androgen load, you have no idea how your body is going to react to it, you might get really bad acne, gyno, hairloss and so forth.

A reasonable way of approaching it, is by using an HCG protocol and temporarily boosting your T levels every week to a higher and higher level to see how you react, and see how much you can handle, and getting proper blood work to determine what test levels you had at said weeks.

After this you can try to replicate whatever level of test you had by titrating your testosterone dose.

This isn't necessary but it's surely the smartest way of going about it to avoid sides and to "prepare" yourself

You can always just start with a low dose of test and titrate from there, but it becomes problematic with long esters as they take time to clear your body.

the notorious natty vegan bodybuilder david laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
Roiding will never be worth it unless you have a lifelong ambition to compete in body building/powerlifting.. properly train 1-2 years natty better. dont fuck with your hormones + health

How will HCG influence facial aesthetics? Can you hop off HCG if you don't like the higher test feeling even 3 weeks in? Also what compounds are safer for face? DHT derivatives?
This is also highly dependant on what compounds you use and at what doses, I believe many sides can be easily mitigated and avoided.

For example, don't listen to the retards that tell you to instantly hop on 500mg of test, this is a very stupid idea because first of all, it's a giant androgen load, you have no idea how your body is going to react to it, you might get really bad acne, gyno, hairloss and so forth.

A reasonable way of approaching it, is by using an HCG protocol and temporarily boosting your T levels every week to a higher and higher level to see how you react, and see how much you can handle, and getting proper blood work to determine what test levels you had at said weeks.

After this you can try to replicate whatever level of test you had by titrating your testosterone dose.

This isn't necessary but it's surely the smartest way of going about it to avoid sides and to "prepare" yourself

You can always just start with a low dose of test and titrate from there, but it becomes problematic with long esters as they take time to clear your body.

How will HCG influence facial aesthetics? Can you hop off HCG if you don't like the higher test feeling even 3 weeks in? Also what compounds are safer for face? DHT derivatives?
HCG cannot really be used long term without any exogenous testosterone, and yeah I was about to edit my post to mention that, you can hop off hcg and everything will return back to normal very quickly.

What do you mean, when you say safer for face?

HCG cannot really be used long term without any exogenous testosterone, and yeah I was about to edit my post to mention that, you can hop off hcg and everything will return back to normal very quickly.

What do you mean, when you say safer for face?
How long and what dose for HCG? I remember asking Anabolic Doc in his man to man meeting and he said like 1500-2500 for fertility.

I agree - but is the tradeoff worth it when using gear?
idk much bout gear, women dont care about looking like bumstead etc, they only care about abs, shoulders etc. there was a study showing they prefer a lean physique best i think. im personally remaining natty

idk much bout gear, women dont care about looking like bumstead etc, they only care about abs, shoulders etc. there was a study showing they prefer a lean physique best i think. im personally remaining natty
How many natty physiques have abs, shoulders? Gear doesn't turn you into cbum.