is running a looksmin

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
title, is so, why?

• +1
Reactions: timid
bump, it makes u skinny which is always good altough long term effects of active sports in general makes u older ANY sports if u do super actively makes u look older thats why u dont see any young lookin professional athelete

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
u gotta do sports moderately like 2 times a week is FAIR enough

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Run every other day for like 10 minutes

You wanna mimic what our ancestors did and they didn't run 24/7 every day, only a few minutes when chasing prey or escaping from threats. If you run too much you'll age worse and damage your heart.

• +1
Reactions: watah, appealmaxed, flippasav and 1 other person
Run every other day for like 10 minutes

You wanna mimic what our ancestors did and they didn't run 24/7 every day, only a few minutes when chasing prey or escaping from threats. If you run too much you'll age worse and damage your heart.
exactly, I believe the same thing with sun u should also avoid sun and dont use sun screen it ages u as well

exactly, I believe the same thing with sun u should also avoid sun and dont use sun screen it ages u as well
Depends on your skin type and the darker you are the more you can rot in the sun

Running makes you taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and AustinCutler
running for long time destroys muscles, many runners i saw irl were downgrown as hell. becuase of mouth breathing probably.

most long distance runners look horrible imo

running for long time destroys muscles, many runners i saw irl were downgrown as hell. becuase of mouth breathing probably.
every runner are know are lean asf and ripped

most long distance runners look horrible imo
long distance sucks yea running long distances 5 times a week is giga cope yall gotta chill and lay down in the bed watch some movies or play video games instead of working out all the time

Running = bad
Walking and sprinting = good

bump
is it looksmin for leanmax?

• +1
Reactions: timid
bump
is it looksmin for leanmax?
Walking/hiking is optimal for leanmax. Running makes you mouth breath and jacks up cortisol like no other

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and butterworld