Is running even healthy?

L

lestoa

rope at 18
Came back from a run, my whole body hurts. My legs are shaky and iam feeling like motherfucking shit. Iam eating well, i go to the gym since 13-14 and iam really into cardio rn.
My body ALWAYS hurts after running. always - i feel like i need to throw up after.
I usually jump rope or use the stairmaster at my gym for cardio.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
sprints are prolly decent if you rest in between them

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elijah_leo, lestoa and 1 other person
cardio is unnecessary
it's helpful if you want more stamina but otherwise it's cope. gym is enough

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, lestoa and MA_ascender
just walk bro

• +1
Reactions: lestoa and PsychoDsk
iam feeling like motherfucking shit. Iam eating well, i go to the gym since 13-14 and iam really into cardio rn.
My body ALWAYS hurts after running. always - i feel like i need to throw up after.
just stop then your body is clearly begging you for it

take a break and try again later

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Came back from a run, my whole body hurts. My legs are shaky and iam feeling like motherfucking shit. Iam eating well, i go to the gym since 13-14 and iam really into cardio rn.
fucking pussy

• JFL
then you are just running wrong buddy
i runned 10km a day for a week
and nothing happened just my feet was hurt on day 1

The western style of running will fuck your knees forever unless you're a skinny faggot like most runners. take your shoes off or wear those shoes with individual toelets and run in the forest or a cross country track (provided theres no hazards on the ground)

Running isn't shit
It improves your metabolism
Destress reduces cortisol
And improves type 1 muscle Fibre density through out body giving you strength and stamina
Try consuming L carnitine and citrulline malate before and after running
AND DONT OVERDO DUMBASS JUST STOP WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT

• +1
Maybe because your body is not used to this condition.
Like I went on a holiday trip to my home country and there was so much running involved and going up steep hills and I wasn’t that used to this condition and my feet start hurting everyday,also slipped and fell down multiple times JFL:lul:
But then I got used to it so I bet you’ll also get used to it