thanks

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Rhom, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@noodlelover @TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, timid, Dogpill enjoyer and 1 other person
title, if so lmk why.
thanks
No it isn’t I don’t know why doing something natural to the human body would be bad. Only argument you could make is using shoes would be bad for your feet (which is true) - you’re supposed to run barefoot but GL running on concrete with bare feet.

Raises your heart rate and strengthens your heart. No downsides to running except dumb memes on org.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Soychadcell, appealmaxed and 1 other person
I've seen it work for some guys.

You can over-do it. The Running Chads I've seen run like 5 miles to 20 miles a week.

But then again I've also seen cigarette maxing Chads that achieved their lean look through no cardio, no gym, and smoking all the time. However you achieve the lean look, the important part is leanness.

I'd rather just use a calorie counting app.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and timid
I've seen it work for some guys.

You can over-do it. The Running Chads I've seen run like 5 miles to 20 miles a week.

But then again I've also seen cigarette maxing Chads that achieved their lean look through no cardio, no gym, and smoking all the time. However you achieve the lean look, the important part is leanness.

I'd rather just use a calorie counting app.
ok thanks,
cal counting + running would be good for the leanmax

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, timid and noodlelover
ok thanks,
cal counting + running would be good for the leanmax
A trick to stay within your calorie limit. Cucumbers. You can add them to your meals to feel more full. They're like 30 calories for a big ass cucumber.

• Love it
A trick to stay within your calorie limit. Cucumbers. You can add them to your meals to feel more full. They're like 30 calories for a big ass cucumber.
my problem is mainly food spacing. i’m always under 2k cals which is good and im doing cardio, but i seemlgly eat like 70% of my cals in the morning jfl. i can’t time it for shit.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: timid
my problem is mainly food spacing. i’m always under 2k cals which is good and im doing cardio, but i seemlgly eat like 70% of my cals in the morning jfl. i can’t time it for shit.
Same. I sometimes eat to much too quick.

I think part of that is finding the right filling foods in the right combination. And possible eating three big meals (1/3 calorie budget for each) a day instead of many small meals.

Like, making sure each meal has a good amount of fat, carbs, and protein helps, otherwise your body will crave something.

• +1
Same. I sometimes eat to much too quick.

I think part of that is finding the right filling foods in the right combination. And possible eating three big meals (1/3 calorie budget for each) a day instead of many small meals.

Like, making sure each meal has a good amount of fat, carbs, and protein helps, otherwise your body will crave something.
yes my problem is my diet is pretty protein based. i try have some carbs as soon as i wake, small amount like 100 cals for energy to do cardio, then when im back, egg whites, with cheese, ham etc (i hate taste of egg whites on own so that why)
then im usually having chicken, and stuff like that through the day. maybe i’ll incorporate more noodles @noodlelover to get some more carbs in, my there relatively high cals i think, like 400 the ones i have i think.

• +1
this all .org cope? basically everyone said it’s bad.
I think it's all about balance. Like running 2 to 3x a week for a couple miles each is probably good even long term. Or generally exercises 2-3x a week intensely.

But if you do it all the time, it'll break you down.

My evidence for this is actors like Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, Ryan Reynolds, and Jason Statham that are doing well in their 50s/60s and looking relatively good, workout and do some cardio regularly.

Sprints are better for not looking worn out, and keeping muscle.

The reason is, the small damage to the cells makes them more resilient and age slower. But then again, you may be able to achieve similar effects in other ways, besides exercise.

The important part is it's a small amount of damage with sufficient time to recover, and you're not training so often that you pre-maturely age, which I've seen cross fitters do.

• +1
yes my problem is my diet is pretty protein based. i try have some carbs as soon as i wake, small amount like 100 cals for energy to do cardio, then when im back, egg whites, with cheese, ham etc (i hate taste of egg whites on own so that why)
then im usually having chicken, and stuff like that through the day. maybe i’ll incorporate more noodles @noodlelover to get some more carbs in, my there relatively high cals i think, like 400 the ones i have i think.
Yah, I'm not really sure, I think it's based on individual nutrition needs.

This is a talk worth listening too.

But if you can figure out what your body needs it may be easier to stay in low calorie, because your body won't feel like it has to keep eating to get the nutrients, macro or micro that it needs.

Also, it's easy to run out of calories with animal fat because it's so calorically dense. That's why I like chronometer, because I can see my macro ratio.

• Love it
My evidence for this is actors like Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, Ryan Reynolds, and Jason Statham that are doing well in their 50s/60s and looking relatively good, workout and do some cardio regularly.
any idea is they run lol?
ik people like barrett and maher trained and ran marathons and became very low bf from doing so

• +1
this all .org cope? basically everyone said it’s bad.
There’s no reason why physical activity would be bad. It’s all cope. The only thing they say is it’s bad on your joints but that’s only from running on unnatural surfaces (concrete)

If you run on dirt it’s completely fine. No problems whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and appealmaxed
any idea is they run lol?
ik people like barrett and maher trained and ran marathons and became very low bf from doing so
I don't know, but pretty much all of those guys have talked about doing some kind of cardio, or cardio type thing along with gym. Ryan Reynolds sounds like he just wings it an does whatever exercise he's in the mood for, from his interviews.

Brad Pitt is probably something similiar.

• +1
There’s no reason why physical activity would be bad. It’s all cope. The only thing they say is it’s bad on your joints but that’s only from running on unnatural surfaces (concrete)

If you run on dirt it’s completely fine. No problems whatsoever.
Too much hyper ages you. You're doing so much damage and repair to muscles, which causes cell divisions which causes accelerated DNA damage. There are copying errors with every cell division.

If you have enough recovery time before the next cell division, your body has a chance to fix the error (assuming it has enough NAD to do so), but once the second division happens with the DNA damage still there, it becomes permanent and that DNA damage is passed down to all the child cells.

I've seen people that exercise all the time with intensity, age much faster than regular people that do nothing.

running is cope, just put the fork down

• +1
waste of time

its easier to dont eat than spend hours to burn calories

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and timid